Hot Toys new Superman teaser... he's coming guys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enough of this thread... :slap

Can't wait for the actual product thread... should be up soon with pre-orders early next week I hope.

looks great as is. The nitpicky doll collectors will never end :cuckoo:. Sucks for those that payed for the cm version, this one is clearly better.

I just wish the nitpickers who "don't like it" wouldn't buy it. That way those who do won't miss out.

the ppl that dished out 2k for the cm version, did they _____ and moan like the doll collectors about "screen accuracy"?

Nope. Hot Toys must be special. Not even Medicom takes as much heat from its buyers.

I just wish the nitpickers who "don't like it" wouldn't buy it. That way those who do won't miss out.

Hehe too true. "I don't like it .................. but i'll be getting it"

tumblr_ll26o77ZrV1qfhcapo1_r3_1280.jpg

That the problem my friend figures made from a motion picture with this huge costs and extreme details needs to be SCREEN ACCURATE you probably are ok with this release but the hype (yeah that we all created here and btw most of the collectors around the world wanted) docent mesh with this release, i expected more, i respect youre opinion, and ill wait for the final pics hoping HT prove me wrong, still when you see a DX Sparrow you wondered if they take more time or hired another sculptor to do this how would it be?:(

You're kidding with this ____ right? All the drama you guys have caused, I'm surprised the owner of HT didn't have a high-res pick of his ass taken, distributed everywhere with a big ":censored YOU, YOU :censored :censored!" tattooed right there across his cheeks. You guys hold the SSF record for single-handedly making more drama than every thread in the SW section COMBINED! HT should've canceled this ____ just to make you guys realize how much self-inflicted ____ you've caused. It'd serve each and every one of you right. :lol

I hate the Spider-Man costumes from the first three. The webbing was garbage, and I didn't like the sculpted-on muscles.

As far as Superman goes...his is pretty much the easiest to use on-screen, because quite frankly he doesn't need anything fancy. I wasn't saying luthor's wrong, far from it...I just wanted to point out that 100% accuracy sometimes doesn't work as far as comic costumes on-screen go. Superman is the one exception that I can think of, because again he just doesn't need anything else.

I didn't have a problem with the updates to the suit in Superman Returns aside from wishing the emblem was larger, because the basics were still there. Do I wish the colors were brighter? Sure do. But they would have clashed with the palette of the film. I liked the addition of the seams to the outfit and the texturing, because it was more visually interesting to me.

Again, I'm not saying those changes needed to be made. They didn't. I just thought they looked good on film, and today's audience (not us old farts) needs more visual stimulation and may have a harder time accepting a guy in simple spandex.

Actually, if you watch the behind the scenes of SR, they liked the spiderman movie suit and copied it, it has the sculpted muscle-on wetsuit underneath the suit.
Even though Brandon Routh got big for the role, they still had to use the wetsuit to give him the muscle definition on film

You're kidding with this ____ right? All the drama you guys have caused, I'm surprised the owner of HT didn't have a high-res pick of his ass taken, distributed everywhere with a big ":censored YOU, YOU :censored :censored!" tattooed right there across his cheeks. You guys hold the SSF record for single-handedly making more drama than every thread in the SW section COMBINED! HT should've canceled this ____ just to make you guys realize how much self-inflicted ____ you've caused. It'd serve each and every one of you right. :lol

We must "Shine" :lecture

K what am I thinking now?

Actually, if you watch the behind the scenes of SR, they liked the spiderman movie suit and copied it, it has the sculpted muscle-on wetsuit underneath the suit.
Even though Brandon Routh got big for the role, they still had to use the wetsuit to give him the muscle definition on film

Interesting. I guess I just bought Routh being muscular more than I did Tobey Maguire. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back