Hot Toys Predators Royce MMS131 (with full specs and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simple question, who would you want in place of Adrien, there's nothing silly about it?

I'm not flaming, I'm curious. If you have nothing constructive, what's the deal then?

Simple question, who would you want in place of Adrien, there's nothing silly about it?

I'm not flaming, I'm curious. If you have nothing constructive, what's the deal then?

You must not know the definition of "troll" :D

Well, it's good that when you look at the figure you see brody. At least they nailed the likeness on this one; the same can't be said for berserker.

OK, If I was director and producer of the movie Predators I would cast myself in place of Adrian.

You cannot be constructive because there is nothing to construct: Predators is over and done with. It's over, and the only wrong casting is Adrian Brody. The rest were 'ok'.

You must not know the definition of "troll" :D

Well, it's good that when you look at the figure you see brody. At least they nailed the likeness on this one; the same can't be said for berserker.

Berserker is the MOST ACCURATE HT Predator by far!! (almost there with Elder Predator 2). All others have many more flaws and problems.

Berserker ROCKS!

I thought Adrain was great in Predators. He brought somthin different. He had his own sort of bad ass slilent way of doing things. I think the hot toys figure of Royce is dead on. So glad I picked this one up. I can't wait to get Berserker so I can have them side by side.

I thought Adrain was great in Predators. He brought somthin different. He had his own sort of bad ass slilent way of doing things. I think the hot toys figure of Royce is dead on. So glad I picked this one up. I can't wait to get Berserker so I can have them side by side.

Spot on. :lecture

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl ok, I'm done :peace

I hope you understood my sarcasm and my reply illustrating the pointlessness of your question.

Because all that shows is that you failed miserably to understand the most simplest of things and for that you should be done.

:rotfl:rotfl:lecture

You must be joking right? Adrian must have been the most retarded character of the lot, I could not take that ****** bag seriously at all.

Nope, simple easy question, all you had to was answer.

What? that there is NO ONE who could have done the job better (or looked the part) than Adrian Brody???!

Pahleeeese!! You got to be kidding.

He was 'pants' - but you know what they say "like for like".

What? that there is NO ONE who could have done the job better (or looked the part) than Adrian Brody???!

Pahleeeese!! You got to be kidding.

He was pants - but you know what they say like for like.

I didn't say that, who instead in your opinion do you think should play Royce?

I didn't say that, who instead in your opinion do you think should play Royce?

I think we should use your favorite actor:

A REAL MAN PREDATOR KILLER FOR SURE!

celebrity-4-adrien-brody.jpg

:nana::rotfl

You must be joking right? Adrian must have been the most retarded character of the lot, I could not take that ****** bag seriously at all.

:dunno everyone's entitled to his / her own opinion, so I respect yours. But hm, I don't think I've heard many ppl who actually disliked Adrian in Predators. I thought he was pretty awesome.

I loved Adrian Brody as Royce, so I will proudly display his figure on my shelf with the rest of my Predator collection. I respect your differing opinion, however.

Back