Hot Toys Predators Royce MMS131 (with full specs and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Furious1, Royce turned out amazing imo. VERY nice looking piece. Thank God I haven't the money I used to have for collectibles. I'd have spent an easy grand this past 2-3 weeks. SO many great looking pieces.

I loved Adrian Brody as Royce, so I will proudly display his figure on my shelf with the rest of my Predator collection. I respect your differing opinion, however.

You know whats messed? I would totally have been arguing with you guys about Brody and his geekness. I just saw the movie yesturday and he owned the role. I must be honest, he did an excellent job, as was the movie. If I had the money i'd get both Preds and Royce for sure.

Royce was the best character of his kind I've seen in years. Brody was perfect. A cold, hard action hero, who could really act. I passed on the T-1000 to purchase this figure. He looks bad ass on my shelf.

Run and tell that, homeboy.

Seeing Predators for the second time on Bluray really reinforced my interest in the characters outside of the Preds. It really was a solid film.

Royce was the best character of his kind I've seen in years. Brody was perfect. A cold, hard action hero, who could really act. I passed on the T-1000 to purchase this figure. He looks bad ass on my shelf.

Run and tell that, homeboy.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH Better than the T-1000?

l_cebae314669f2a1d4e4506e95184ca-2.gif

I know right? Wouldn't have believed it myself a couple of months ago when both prototype shots went up, but it was really an easy decision once I saw both in hand.

Jeez. Are you sure you didn't do this before deciding?

hhdoingcoke.gif

:wave

Hehe i'm sure Royce is a knockout piece. Pics don't lie. :exactly:

Compared to the movie Royce here looks like he just took a shower and has his clothes dry-cleaned. From the very first scene, Royce's clothes and skin is caked in dirt and the colors are much darker. Does that bother anyone else?

Yah he is a little clean. The face has some dirty touches to it. But yah I think maybe a little customization with some watery black paint would work.

Compared to the movie Royce here looks like he just took a shower and has his clothes dry-cleaned. From the very first scene, Royce's clothes and skin is caked in dirt and the colors are much darker. Does that bother anyone else?

Not me, I just pretend he just came out of the wardrobe trailer :rotfl

Last edited:
Back