Hot Toys Predators Royce MMS131 (with full specs and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'll try and get some pics up of this figure this evening after i pick it up, i did see it in person and it is pretty frickin nice, box design is really nice as well.

Royce on Advance TT ... which is more fitting... avoid large neck syndrome, greater arm articulation..
post-5392-1288182669.jpg

Royce looks awesome to me. He'll look great in my collection!

watching Predators definitely wasn't a good idea...made me want this guy and Berserker even more!!!

love how this figure came out and the box is awesome as well! :rock

can't wait for some more in hand pics!

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

Quantities for Royce and the Berserker have dropped below 10 at Toys2. I'm sure they'd get more but I just ordered...just in case.

Toys2 is not in the US.

Does anyone know if ABC-Express(eBay store in China) is shipping Royce yet? They told me that they are, but don't know if they've got enough to fill all the pre-orders.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I'd be screwed if i'd of seen Predators by now. Really nice, solid looking figure.

Royce on Advance TT ... which is more fitting... avoid large neck syndrome, greater arm articulation..
post-5392-1288182669.jpg

You think the Advance TT is better when compared to his original body? I really like the new muscular body that Royce is coming with. At the very least Advance TT it will be a good sub for those who wants to build their own Royce.

A neck arrangement like this is more movie accurate (collar close together & under the vest)....
royce2i.jpg

I purchased an spare Advanced TT last week for the same purpose bro!! :lol

I have a question Bandito:
The neck joint showed in your pics, is the one provided with the HT Adv TT Right??

:panic:I hope mine´s arrives at the end of this week:panic:

Yes, the neck joint is long enough...

The default body is great for showing mud (& blood) covered Royce

Thanks dude :wink1:

Yes, the default body (wolverine) is more realistic for showing mud and blood, or showing Royce naked, without the shirt, but I have planed showing and posssing him like yours (shirt on)

Back