Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really doused the hood heavily with hairspray, and have been shaping it, absolutely no bleed at all coming off of it ...

306610331acd099e9fabb5ef3c06159c.jpg

I know that this is going to take several rounds to get it exactly the way I want it, but I can already see a difference, with the puffiness being taken out of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This shot reminds me of those strange moments we always see in a supernatural or horror flick :rotfl

918f2f0c2bc866a3233de2c0c8fbc0dd.jpg

This made me laugh. He looks like an old man in a convalescent home getting a sponge bath from a cute nurse.

Holy moly! I shopped together that image for a Rebelscum.com thread at least 10 years ago. Forgot all about it. :rotfl
I almost dare not to ask, but where did you find that?

I was in fact looking for an even older photo of Sideshow Palpatine with naked body, posed by a member in a hilarious "sexy" pose, couldn't find that, but this pooped up.

It looks like a similar material to that used for the Kylo Ren figure. I don't recall any bleeding from that one.

There's no skin colored sculpt that it could bleed onto in that case though, but that's promising that nothing came out on a wash. Seems like that should alleviate some concerns. Maybe the undergarments are more likely to leave marks on the arms.

Ouch.... 55 other scalpers watching.
af41ac0cdb2056bfdeca447160fb3a69.png

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Is it really that hard to get hold of Hot Toys figures outside of EU/US? I'd think it was easier and cheaper in Asia then other places.. those prices are R E T A R D E D

Is it really that hard to get hold of Hot Toys figures outside of EU/US? I'd think it was easier and cheaper in Asia then other places.. those prices are R E T A R D E D

Sorry im not usually one to bring up controversy. I just hate that word and it’s misuse.

This figure is just a headsculpt with a robe. Someone surely can come up with a proper custom robe

I think the robe looks fine. Doesn’t appear to be that off anyways to my eye.

Back