Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received an email from SS that my WL will convert in 3 days! Not sure if I want now hmmm decisions,,

Received an email from SS that my WL will convert in 3 days! Not sure if I want now hmmm decisions,,

Tough call. I'd say if you have the funds or can flex him just go for it and wait until in hand images happen before deciding whether to keep or sell him.

I don't know if I want to wait list this guy or not. If they do fix it, I run the risk of missing out. If they don't, and the wait list converts, I'm royally ****ed.

I suppose that, with the in-hand pics coming in before the actual product, I can stand to wait list it and cancel if I don't like it.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?p=106

We will pay the return shipping cost if the return / exchange is a result of our error such as a defect / damage or an error in filling your order. * If the purchase is being returned for any other reason than those previously stated, the buyer will be responsible for all shipping charges, including those to return the item(s) to us.

You'll pay to ship it back though.

I already have this figure, so imma pass.

The appeal of the scale is making me want to order this, it's probably my most wanted character at 1:4, but it simply isn't good enough as it is now to spend that much on. It will suck not having a TDK suit batman at 1:4 but that's the way it is if they don't improve it!

Wait, you pre-ordered this?

No, I already have this figure, just not in the 1/4 scale. I think I can live without it.

I have that suit, I have that body. The belt, the cowl heads, those hands, the Sonar head, the cape pack, the EMP gun, the Sticky bomb gun, plenty of batarangs, plenty of mini mines, Bruce Wayne heads out the wazoo, the Bozo clown mask, etc. etc.

The only thing I don't have is that base (wouldn't want it since it's for TDKR anyway), the Bane mask (definitely don't want or care about him) and the Scarecrow mask (I have two of the Scarecrow figure).

Back