Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2B085EC4-BA31-4C28-878C-E7A72A9DD62C-42294-0000049A645451FF_zps0667c14d.jpg

I see alot of bale here in this pic!

2B085EC4-BA31-4C28-878C-E7A72A9DD62C-42294-0000049A645451FF_zps0667c14d.jpg

I see alot of bale here in this pic!

Even the PERS looks great. It's like they figured out it can be done and work great without being bug eyed. I wonder if they stayed with traditional PERS or went with something like Hulk's independent system?

Wow. I cancelled my preorder because I didn't think I would want this in the end.

Pre-ordered.

I think Hot Toys have stepped up here, when the prototype was shown there was a big row with Hot Toys loyalists and other collectors over accuracy and build of this suit. And its true a lot of us fans of HT products were a bit confused and afraid they were going to ruin their reputation not only in 1/4 scale but in figure production as a whole. But what they have created here is a middle finger to all the other figure companies in the world from little Mattel to Enterbay and Blitzway and the rest that yes you had your 4-5 months in the light, but the figure thats going to be remembered with great admiration for a long time to come by collectors and fans of the film and comics is this.

Applause.... Lights... Curtains...

Well done Hot Toys!!!

I thank HT for not letting their ego get the better of them and think that what they had then was already "good enough", for listening to those who think it wasn't, and being humble enough to accept that the indeed the figure needed a lot of revisions.

And now we have something that some people found okay turned into another thing that many see as a masterpiece.

And it paid off of course. KA-CHING!

Just put your faith in HT !!!!! They will deliver more offend than not.... Handdown I will take this over EB Batman. The only question now is the bale head sculpt ???????

The intricate mods we need to go through puts me off and the belt is just sloppy, stupid magnets to hang the accessories on his belt looks so cheap !!!!!. Nonetheless is the best batman begins suit/scuplt out there. Just that EB is EB ! Not to mention the horrendous QC.

I hope to god they dont go and push the date again! Then again it is my birthday in Mid August... Ok hot toys u have until August 20th lol

Possible. But..

..I'm thinking it's mostly lens distortion.

:rotfl:lecture

:lol:lol:lol:exactly:

I'm hoping it's just lens distortion making it seem that way.

Hope you're right... But aren't those other posts more about width? The back definitely looks identicle to the 1/6 to me. Flat.

IMG_0080_zps3ccf2e25.jpg

Back