Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't been much interested in the 1/4 scale till now. Could someone please summarize what issues did HT fix when it was shown at SDCC this year?

The PERS eyes of the cowl appear more squnity and less noticeable and they showed it with open mouth piece which might have been changed from the proto but since it was never shown that can only be assumed. I think most people would agree the neutral face plate looks different though, as he is not smiling anymore.

The PERS eyes of the cowl appear more squnity and less noticeable and they showed it with open mouth piece which might have been changed from the proto but since it was never shown that can only be assumed. I think most people would agree the neutral face plate looks different though, as he is not smiling anymore.

I dont think anyones smiling anymore if we have to wait another 3-4 months...

Damn didn't know. That sucks.

I still have to deal with SSC's CA tax... so these other guys are still better for me even with SS's points.

i have discontinued ordering directly from sideshow except for their exclusive hot toys figures. ordering mostly from BBTS. their prices are usually a bit better than sideshow but for $2 extra, they do a pack out and the item arrives case fresh with a huge wrapping of bubble. sideshow charges $10 and if you don't pack out, you can be assured that your item will arrive abused and the shipper full of stickers. the last pack out i got from them (1st coulson i ordered) had one slim sheet of brown packing paper, and that's it. the hot toys box inside was moving freely within and a couple of corners dented. and that after paying $20 total!!!

the last non packout (coulson) i ordered from them had a mailing sticker across the one side and an advertisement in a clear plastic sticker on the other. so they basically ruined the brown shipper. some collectors want those as pristine as possible SS!!!

But how much longer? Looks pretty much spot on now. We just havnt seen the brucec wayne sculpt, which im sure has also been hugely improved. Hot toys are just teasing.

But how much longer? Looks pretty much spot on now. We just havnt seen the brucec wayne sculpt, which im sure has also been hugely improved. Hot toys are just teasing.
Probably Halloween or maybe right before Christmas. They are too busy cranking out Tony Stark/Iron Man figures. Finger's crossed that it makes it out this 2013!:gah:

as selfish as this sounds, the longer the wait the better. between 89' batmobile soon, Selina Kyle, DX13, MK VII, BD MK VII, the later the better!!!!!

I can't wait for this, I really can't. Since my first 1:4 figure in the enterbay clean terminator 2 Arnie, I've said that TDK / TDKR Suit batman is the figure I want most at 1:4, and now it's nearly here and it looks friggin' unreal to boot.

as selfish as this sounds, the longer the wait the better. between 89' batmobile soon, Selina Kyle, DX13, MK VII, BD MK VII, the later the better!!!!!

I'm sort of in agreement. Plus, I want to be able to wrap this behemoth up [for myself] and put it under the tree.:lol

Some of those pics so far looks really promising. I was afraid it would only look like the 1/6 scale figure. But they improved a lot.

This would be the last pre-order of mine that would be arriving this year as the rest I have on PO will be arriving in 2014, but I'm also okay waiting. The new photos got me excited of course, but after having waited for one year since I pre-ordered I think I've already gone more patient LOL

OT: DarthAlias, I agree with everyone -- your collection is very organized and is such a beauty for the eyes :)

Back