Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, that gives me a better chance to get things in order for this. :yess:

Same here, man. It looks too good to pass up. It's just a shame that HT hasn't showed off the rest of it, yet. They really need to start releasing full, new proto shots when they improve this much. I know that's stuff like Thor and Tony Stark had little "update" posts with a couple of pics, but I'd love it if they just, straight up, redid the proto galleries with the new and improved ones. I desperately want to see what the Wayne head and third faceplate look like.

I've moved on. When I saw the SDCC pics that sealed the deal for me. I have three of these bad boys coming, and I have waited a full year, so a few more months won't make a difference. Just tired of checking the computer everyday, wondering if today is the day!

Same here, man. It looks too good to pass up. It's just a shame that HT hasn't showed off the rest of it, yet. They really need to start releasing full, new proto shots when they improve this much. I know that's stuff like Thor and Tony Stark had little "update" posts with a couple of pics, but I'd love it if they just, straight up, redid the proto galleries with the new and improved ones. I desperately want to see what the Wayne head and third faceplate look like.

Yes, they definitely need to send out new proto pics when they do this. With the DX10, there was no notice at all, not even a new proto at shows. It's weird that they do things like that.

Which expression is the third faceplate based on again? Is it the angry/snarling one?

Why is this cheaper at BBTS than at SS? Is the SS version getting something exclusive? Or is it merely a placeholder price at BBTS?

I tried to search the forum but results brought back anything but what I was looking for.

SS is always more expensive... they just use retail price.

Places like BBTS and Alter Ego discount the price.

Star_Trek_suicide.gif

:lol :lol :lol

Well if we don't here any news from HT within the coming weeks then,DiFabio might be right about it being a GREAT X-mas gift!
I just HOPE that the reason for its absence is HT making final adjustments and making it ready for an Aug launch!It would be really COOL if HT had several of these available for purchase at the next con like how EB had their Bats for sale last year!Oh well!-_-

It's funny how before SDCC I didn't give 2 craps about this fig. Now since those pics came out. I'm checking this thread every 20 minutes to see if there is any updates on its release.

Hopefully, some people get pissed about another delay, cancel, and my waitlist converts.:lol

Wait list for the ex? Or have they completely sold out of this figure?

I'm waiting to hear back from my local shop. If they're unsuccessful I was going to order from sideshow... Is it too late? It says you can still preorder so I assumed it wasn't haha

Last edited:
Back