Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont think anyones smiling anymore if we have to wait another 3-4 months...

I don't mind waiting but would like to see some pics of the figure on Hot Toys facwebook page instead pictures of a new ****ing Iron Man figure! :gah:

It'll be worth it if this guy turns out to look as great or possibly better than he did at SDCC.

:exactly:

i have discontinued ordering directly from sideshow except for their exclusive hot toys figures. ordering mostly from BBTS. their prices are usually a bit better than sideshow but for $2 extra, they do a pack out and the item arrives case fresh with a huge wrapping of bubble. sideshow charges $10 and if you don't pack out, you can be assured that your item will arrive abused and the shipper full of stickers. the last pack out i got from them (1st coulson i ordered) had one slim sheet of brown packing paper, and that's it. the hot toys box inside was moving freely within and a couple of corners dented. and that after paying $20 total!!!

the last non packout (coulson) i ordered from them had a mailing sticker across the one side and an advertisement in a clear plastic sticker on the other. so they basically ruined the brown shipper. some collectors want those as pristine as possible SS!!!

Yeah even with Pack out service the item is still packed poorly, I only use it so there are no dam stickers on the shipping box! :mad:

I can't wait for this, I really can't. Since my first 1:4 figure in the enterbay clean terminator 2 Arnie, I've said that TDK / TDKR Suit batman is the figure I want most at 1:4, and now it's nearly here and it looks friggin' unreal to boot.

Well I can't speak for those other 1/4 ones but ever since I bought the EB Joker, I have wanted this one in 1/4 scale. :wink1:

This is bad though. To supress my need of this figure im starting to spend money on other figures just to keep my mind off this, even though i know its pre ordered and im guaranteed it from the first wave!!!

This would be the last pre-order of mine that would be arriving this year as the rest I have on PO will be arriving in 2014, but I'm also okay waiting. The new photos got me excited of course, but after having waited for one year since I pre-ordered I think I've already gone more patient LOL

OT: DarthAlias, I agree with everyone -- your collection is very organized and is such a beauty for the eyes :)

Thanks a lot man, i appreciate the kind words. Still working on getting my lights, but I will have this and EB joker displayed together! I can't wait for this!

I've done it differently, i just bought and received the EB Begins Bats and will have that and this either side of my computer

My QS 001 story:

Day 1: OMG! THIS IS EVERYTHING I COULD POSSIBLY WANT IN A BATMAN FIGURE! BOUGHT!!!!

Day 3: Wow, that...looks pretty terrible, I really hope they fix the issues with it. It has so much potential.

Day 10: FIX THIS, HT!

Day 53: FIX THIS, HT!

Day 85: FIX THIS, HT!

Day 145: I really hope they fix it, but I don't think it's likely; so much wasted potential.

Day 200: If they don't fix this thing, I'm going to be pissed, and I won't buy it.

Day 354: It's probably going to be the same ****ty prototype.

Day 355: Oh my god, I can't believe it! They actually did it! Thank you, HT, for making this thing reach its potential! So BOUGHT!:panic: :panic:

Feels good...:lol

I think i'm going to get 2 custom made acrylic display cases made as i can't find a company that does a specific case for 1/4 yet?

I'll just have to make sure theres room at the top for some LED lights

Snap. Im looking to get a 1/4 LED display to put it in aswell though. Keep it dust free.

My QS 001 story:

Day 1: OMG! THIS IS EVERYTHING I COULD POSSIBLY WANT IN A BATMAN FIGURE! BOUGHT!!!!

Day 3: Wow, that...looks pretty terrible, I really hope they fix the issues with it. It has so much potential.

Day 10: FIX THIS, HT!

Day 53: FIX THIS, HT!

Day 85: FIX THIS, HT!

Day 145: I really hope they fix it, but I don't think it's likely; so much wasted potential.

Day 200: If they don't fix this thing, I'm going to be pissed, and I won't buy it.

Day 354: It's probably going to be the same ****ty prototype.

Day 355: Oh my god, I can't believe it! They actually did it! Thank you, HT, for making this thing reach its potential! So BOUGHT!:panic: :panic:

Feels good...:lol

Good story bro! :lol

I think i'm going to get 2 custom made acrylic display cases made as i can't find a company that does a specific case for 1/4 yet?

I'll just have to make sure theres room at the top for some LED lights

Did you see the Legends one on ebay? Looked awesome but someone told me on here the figure may be restricted for poses, plus his ears dont help lol but it was around £100. I dont mind paying that as long as he doesnt look squashed or restricted in it...

I think only Tony Stark himself would be able to keep up with all these armors Hot Toys are releasing. The best thing to do is pick 1 that appeals to you out of all of them and just keep that 1 lol as I am doing with the Heartbreaker armor.

Back