Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Close-up
9369696378_f10b660538_o.jpg

9369696202_8cdaf65bb0_o.jpg

Credit : A. Klioutchnikov

Niiice!!!!! Are there any more from where that came from?

This figure has gone from a pass for me to blowing me away.

Hot Toys have to be commended, they have really listened to the complaints and come back with a stunning figure.

I want, I want, I want!!!

My 89 Batmobile is due to arrive today....if there is even one tiny scuff on it I'm contacting SS & getting the $75 credit & applying it to this bad boy....I've had it on PO since day one.

Would someone post the sideshow link to the standard edition. I have not been able to see waitlist item on their site for a week. Thanks.

Well, I sold off all I needed to take care of car repairs. Now I can sell off my DX12 to go toward this, but I was hoping to see more of it first. I'll wait until some in hand pics show up and hopefully it will still be available to buy. I really hope the Bruce Wayne sculpt surpasses all before it.

I'm trying to work out if there is material under that armour on the neck or its all plastic. I can't tell, what do you all think? Either way it looks good.

Saw this on Hot Toys collectors on Facebook, not sure how reliable this is but I'm hoping its not too far wrong :)

It looks all plastic to me. It would make a pleasant surprise if it was a mix like the rest of the suit though

And i'm not that fussed if the BW headsclppt is exactly the same. I'm not going to use it and at 1/4 i highly doubt i'm gonna bash a BW anyways

Yeah, I'm just messing with you. I wonder if someone could get an interest thread going, at some point, if they found someone to do it?

Yeah, I'm just messing with you. I wonder if someone could get an interest thread going, at some point, if they found someone to do it?

Well i know a guy who is amazing at custom repaints. Dont know if he could find somthin suitable. I think the scale has to be right really, then plated with chrome paint and burnt on 1 side. Il have a word tonight and let you know brother.

Ordered and paid for from Mothersbasement UK.. £340 + £20 shipping. Feels good!

tumblr_lzxt9gk4MK1r4gh8bo1_500.gif

Hoping I have this at least by christmas. :pray:

The no show on the BW head could also mean they aren't doing any more revisions and they aren't proud to show it off. Considering if these should ship by August, they'd at least have a few done by now.

I was going to say the same.. I'm not a big fan of PF's to be honest unless it's some kind of creature/non-human. I've never seen a premium format in the same league as the Hot Toys and Enterbay 1/4th scale figures.

Back