Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First off, gay *** pose isn't polite. Secondly, shot in the head is a little harsh, isn't it? Third, and finally, I want to see the box, I want to see the Wayne head and third faceplate, and I want to see some kick-*** photo ops.

First off, gay *** pose isn't polite. Secondly, shot in the head is a little harsh, isn't it? Third, and finally, I want to see the box, I want to see the Wayne head and third faceplate, and I want to see some kick-*** photo ops.

What expression is the third one based on? :gah:

It wasnt meant to be polite and ofcourse shot in the head is an exaguration but im sure alot of people agree all that pose is good for is to show a good abs crunch and how forward his crotch goes. Dont have a problem with the accessory, it was good to pose with the EMP gun but they just messed it up with the lower part. Ofcourse we are all so taken in by the great changes to the figure that we arnt really botherd much so no problem :)

What expression is the third one based on? :gah:

No one really knows. I'd assume it would be angry, but I'm not entirely sure.

It wasnt meant to be polite and ofcourse shot in the head is an exaguration but im sure alot of people agree all that pose is good for is to show a good abs crunch and how forward his crotch goes. Dont have a problem with the accessory, it was good to pose with the EMP gun but they just messed it up with the lower part. Ofcourse we are all so taken in by the great changes to the figure that we arnt really botherd much so no problem :)

I was just busting your chops, but, in all honesty, I'm fine with the head hunched forward, knee bent, slouching pose. It reminds me of the moment when he's on the rubble after Rachel's death. I just wish he came with Dent's coin!:gah:

Close-up
9369696378_f10b660538_o.jpg

I would be having this wicked sick QS 02 at least for Christmass. Amazing!!! Can't wait to get my hand on this freakin awesome figure.. Yet, not BW HS revealed lol..

I'm also kind of giddy over the fact that this is a 1/4 scale figure with PERS...that actually look good. I just can't believe all of the progress made. They still need to quit ****ing around with Arkham City, but this, the rest of the TDKR stuff, the 66 stuff, the Man of Steel stuff, and, hell, The Lone Ranger stuff, even, is a start to making amends for the relentless ****ty Iron Man.

Thanks for the info Geil. I see you have the EB Bats, does that fit in the 1/4 Legends case? I really hope these fit in as id prefer to get a case with LED lights built in

I have a EB BD T-800 in another and that one w stand is a tight fit w maybe 3/4" headroom and arms angled to the sides. Not sure if this one will fit. I will try to get a picture up tomorrow

The eyes do look totally fine. Such an improvement over the DX12 it's insane

I'm also kind of giddy over the fact that this is a 1/4 scale figure with PERS...that actually look good. I just can't believe all of the progress made. They still need to quit ****ing around with Arkham City, but this, the rest of the TDKR stuff, the 66 stuff, the Man of Steel stuff, and, hell, The Lone Ranger stuff, even, is a start to making amends for the relentless ****ty Iron Man.

Everything about it's just spectacular. The suit alone is probably the most accurate Batsuit featured on a collectible, thus far. The new faceplates are spot on. I just really hope that they've put the third faceplate, whatever that may be, and the Wayne head, into that category, as well.

I'll be fine with stock, for now. They've never done 1/4 scale before, so it could wind up being better than we'd expect.

This massive sum***** is gonna be mine, one way or another. I might just say **** it to the Waitlist and get this guy on eBay, if I have to.

It was brought to my attention earlier in this thread that other websites still have him up for preorder (big bad toy store being one of them).

I know on the protos they never really futz it properly but i can see just from the recent pictures the cape is too thick

Forbidden planet in the UK lists August 31st as a ship date to all retailers too. So August is definitely getting mentioned a lot. I hope it's true!

Agen, thanks for the new pics! This is absolutely amazing!

Back