Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
August 31st. From what I have seen. So you might as well plan for September.

So, now we're going from July 31st (today) being the ship date to exactly a month from now? I guess I can't really argue it this time. If he was headed out today then we'd have final product pics right now.

I don't even see this thing on Sideshows website anymore. No preorder, no waitlist, not even showing up as sold out. Its just not there at all..:dunno

I don't even see this thing on Sideshows website anymore. No preorder, no waitlist, not even showing up as sold out. Its just not there at all..:dunno

That's cause this thing is getting sold out quick, shoulda gotten this or ex one right after you saw the awesome changes they made at sdcc

Wait listed: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=901925&ref=learnmore_901925#HotToysItem#HotToysItem

So Sideshow is sold out of the exclusive and regular now. I think BBTS still has some available.

Hmmm.. Really weird. Before it wouldn't show up for me at all. Anyhow, thanks.

That's cause this thing is getting sold out quick, shoulda gotten this or ex one right after you saw the awesome changes they made at sdcc

I got the exclusive. Months ago. I didnt need SDCC to convince me to buy it. I needed SDCC to convince me that I wasn't making a serious mistake. :lecture

Last edited:
Damn!

Didn't know how bad I wanted this until it was sold out.

JUST got on Wait List now.

Do you guys think I still have a shot? (I have never Wait Listed with SS before).

(Revised 1/4 Batman looks too cool!!!)

Last edited:
I contacted BBTS about there pack out service. They responded to me saying that they don't offer a pack out service but because this 1/4 scale figure is huge and probably comes packed into two or three to a case, then because I have three of these coming from them, that I should get a full case, and never opened from the Hot Toys inner pack.

Then I contacted Sideshow about the exclusive version, and because I had preordered this before and then canceled, that they would apply my $46.50 NRD towards this IF my waitlist converts. Fingers crossed!

I POed a second one from BBTS......I feel a sell out and this may be the ultimate Batman..so if I have to sell other figures to make room and money to pay i will...

I POed a second one from BBTS......I feel a sell out and this may be the ultimate Batman..so if I have to sell other figures to make room and money to pay i will...

Or that this figure price will be so highly scalped that people would still be wondering why they didn't PO this for under $450 :rotfl

I have never ordered from BBTS.

Are people generally happy with their BBTS purchases?

Do purchases arrive in collector condition?

SS was really good when I had a defective item.

Any thoughts?

I have never ordered from BBTS.

Are people generally happy with their BBTS purchases?

Do purchases arrive in collector condition?

SS was really good when I had a defective item.

Any thoughts?

BBTS is TOP notch- never had a problem and all my 1/6 figures were double boxed without me asking...

Back