Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also ordered with mother's basement... have about 6 figures on pre-order right now and will order lots more in the future considering their competitive prices, shipping costs and power points reward system. Looking at their facebook page people seem quite happy with their service, they're respected so that's a good sign.

About the release date, many European retailers always put the same release date as Sideshow has listed on their page, which is usually the same as the one from Hot Toys website. The thing is that it takes a month for the figures to be shipped from Hong Kong to the US, by boat. So when they arrive they ship them to European retailers which take another month or two. So if it's released in September in Hong Kong, expect it by November here in Europe. This is just what I've heard about the way Sideshow and Hot Toys works.

That is the same thing I am hearing, around Halloween or Thanksgiving time.

b07208954efe3e2ce25a31cf80ca6f79_zps6eca2988.jpg

Beautiful. Isn't it?

:lol I can't stop watching videos of it.!!

Dude you should have kept the enterbay!

I was going to ask you if you'd pre-ordered but guess not! :lol Ebay job? It is for me.

:lol I couldn't do that to myself mate! I have terminator 2 Arnie's and Bale batmen everywhere!!

:duff: As soon as it's released for me bud.

Yeah true bud!

I received my enterbay BD t-800 this week. 1:4 scale is just amazing, with this it will be 4 figures ill have at 1:4. but I think this will be the daddy. I friggin' love it in the pictures from SDCC. I haven't been this excited about a collectable since, well the DX12!

I dunno, the back of the head looks the same as the DX12 to me...

Well I would rather it look good from front on then only look good on angles. That is one thing that pissed me off with the EB Joker, it looks like the crow because of the skinny face from front on and with the head tilted down too much it looks ugly IMO because of that big chin. :gah:

However, on most other angles it is pretty much dead on Ledger.

Its like others have said on here who cares what the back of the head looks like as most people want to display him from front on. :huh

Last edited:
Yeah true bud!

I received my enterbay BD t-800 this week. 1:4 scale is just amazing, with this it will be 4 figures ill have at 1:4. but I think this will be the daddy. I friggin' love it in the pictures from SDCC. I haven't been this excited about a collectable since, well the DX12!

Yeh I saw the enterbay BD at Aaron's house a few weeks back.

It is stunning! However the Endo is more impressive and worthy of my 1 1/4 to represent terminator and I will be getting the bd for 1/6. :duff

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

It most definitely is :lol

:lol

:duff

Why are you going to eBay Platty if you don't mind me asking?

They still have pre-orders up at Mothers Basement

Dude you should have kept the enterbay!

I was going to ask you if you'd pre-ordered but guess not! :lol Ebay job? It is for me.

Why are you going to eBay Platty if you don't mind me asking?

They still have pre-orders up at Mothers Basement

Probably like me and impatient so want to get this on release.

Not at all mate. Just want this one as soon as I can like Snake said! Some I don't mind waiting for. This I do! :lol

Yeh I saw the enterbay BD at Aaron's house a few weeks back.

It is stunning! However the Endo is more impressive and worthy of my 1 1/4 to represent terminator and I will be getting the bd for 1/6. :duff

:lol

:duff
Yeah it definitely is mate. Perfect straight outta the box.

Not a bad choice, the endo looks brilliant and you have a lot of display options there with the HT BD figure. I do want it myself but i'm kinda thinking, when is it going to be enough terminator wise! I want other figures like joker, bane, ESB luke, i'll never be able to afford them if I keep buying Termies! :lol

Last edited:
Back