Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not a two dimensional item though. My figures are visible from multiple angles.

Yeah your a perfectionist and want it to be perfect on every angles, I do understand and respect your opinion.

:hi5:

I mainly only care about if it looks good on the front because my standards are not as high as yours. So this is good enough for me.:wink1:

Does the EB JOker have a big chin when the head's tilted down?I thought it only shows when the head is looking straight?^_^

It's big from front on but you notice it the most when the head is tilted down.:( That being said it is still a great sculpt though.

It's the same dedication to his OCD that makes him one of the best posers here ;)

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

It's the same dedication to his OCD that makes him one of the best posers here ;)

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

:exactly:

We need people like Mags here, I prefer people that over complain than under complain, if Hot Toys listen to people like Mags then we end up with a better figure in the end! :yess:

Yeah true bud!

I received my enterbay BD t-800 this week. 1:4 scale is just amazing, with this it will be 4 figures ill have at 1:4. but I think this will be the daddy. I friggin' love it in the pictures from SDCC. I haven't been this excited about a collectable since, well the DX12!

So many characters I'd like to own coming out...but they're all in 1/6 and I can't get excited for that scale anymore!

I suppose I've saved myself a small fortune though :)

Starting to save for the next 1/4 piece, whichever that'll be. Would be good to see some teasers in the next month or so... I have a feeling it'll be Robocop by Enterbay next...

So many characters I'd like to own coming out...but they're all in 1/6 and I can't get excited for that scale anymore!

Yeah neither can I, they look too much action figure toys now. Not that I have anything against toys, because I still plan on buying some 1/6 figures because I like to satisfy my inner child, since those are the figures I wanted ever since I was a little kid. :yess:

Also 1/6th scale have their advantages as it is more easier to create dioramas for them. Not I am interested in doing that but do respect the work others do with their custom dioramas.

Nevertheless, I am slowing getting out of 1/6 scale and will eventually be completely out of them, as far as collecting new ones go.

Yeah well one good thing about these is that there is less of them so there are less items to resist. :lol

Starting to save for the next 1/4 piece, whichever that'll be. Would be good to see some teasers in the next month or so... I have a feeling it'll be Robocop by Enterbay next...

Hmm right now that is just a rumor right? Although EB did have that as logo for 2013 license release figures list. :dunno

Hmm right now that is just a rumor right? Although EB did have that as logo for 2013 license release figures list. :dunno

Sorry for getting into the conversation, but are you referring to EB Robocop, bud? If you are, it's already being developed and should have been done already if it weren't for EB focusing too much on MJ and the rest of their NBA line. Robocop's at least 70% complete, judging by the photos.

Sorry for getting into the conversation, but are you referring to EB Robocop, bud? If you are, it's already being developed and should have been done already if it weren't for EB focusing too much on MJ and the rest of their NBA line. Robocop's at least 70% complete, judging by the photos.

No worries man feel free to but in, and yes I am referring to the EB Robocop. I had no idea there were photos where are? Do u have a link?

I kinda know what you mean mate but I still love a good 1:6 figure!! Even though I love 1:4!

Yep, Robocop would be a good bet...unless HT come out of nowhere with a 1:4 like Dutch or something!

Don't worry guys, I'm pretty sure Enterbay will produce a better 1/4 TDK costum. I'm still on that boat, I'm not happy with this figure at the moment.

This figure can be done better IMO.

Don't worry guys, I'm pretty sure Enterbay will produce a better 1/4 TDK costum. I'm still on that boat, I'm not happy with this figure at the moment.

I sure hope so, just looking back at the DX 12 and I cannot believe Hot Toys made the face and cowl so crappy. Maybe with this Hot Toys 1/4 scale at least the likeness will be Bale. If not, then Enterbay could make a killer TDK suit just like they did with their Begins costume.:cuckoo:

Of course it could, they could get rid of PERS altogether. I see no reason why this head sculpt needs PERS when you can barely see Bale's squinity eyes in the movie anyway. :confused:

That being said, I doubt Enterbay will release a TDK suit, so I wouldn't count on that. Yeah this one is not the best but it is still very good and very hard at least for me to pass on it!

Of course it could, they could get rid of PERS altogether. I see no reason why this head sculpt needs PERS when you can barely see Bale's squinity eyes in the movie anyway. :confused:

That being said, I doubt Enterbay will release a TDK suit, so I wouldn't count on that. Yeah this one is not the best but it is still very good and very hard at least for me to pass on it!

Why do you doubt Enterbay will make a TDK suit?

Why do you doubt Enterbay will make a TDK suit?

People have posted on Bills facebook page for over a year, I spoke to Bill directly on facebook he ignored the question and never got back to me.

They might make one but I have a feeling they will no longer make any Batman figures and probably lose the license. :dunno

Probably because all they make now are nba figures. :thud:

Yeah that to. :lol

Such a shame as well. If they took note of their downfalls and made sure they checked for QC and had better CS they would be the better company producing the best figures

It's within their reach it's like they almost don't want to be the best

Back