Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How hopeful are we that it will be released in October??

I'm late jumping on this one, so I don't know if its been delayed as yet.

For the UK probably none existent. Considering this was supposed to be a June release. I reckon either just before of after Christmas

I know

The worst thing about releases around this time of year is you have to wait for everyone in Asia to get it, take photos and hype it up.

Then everyone in the States gets it and the cycle continues and THEN about a month later we finally get it by which time i can practically see it in my detolf anyway

Well for me it's ok to wait because i want other items too :D
But Enterbay seems to come very soon with a lot of amazing characters guys !

No problem! I hope your able to snag one there!

I just refreshed the page and the "Add to Cart" was there! Pre-Ordered and then checked back, it's SOLD OUT. I was able to get the last one! Now I guess I can cancel my waitlist from SSC, even though there's comes with the extra mask, but it's $40 saved, plus I have like $10 or so credit from BBTS.

Do you guys think this will fit in the detolf? It seems some people think it will. Just wanted to get some ideas on how to display this awesome looking figure.

Hey Meter Man the figure will fit in a Detolf but you will have to remove a glass tier in order for the figure to fit.WELCOME Giantqtipz!^_^

That's great news! But will it look crammed? I don't mind removing a shelf. It would add a lil flare to the otherwise uniformity of the other shelves.

No it won't look cramped. Both enterbay 1/4 scale sit next to each other in detolf. That looks cramped. Lol. Hence why mine are on top.

Awesome. Now I don't have to worry about shelving. That's the one pain in the butt about the 1/4 scales...

8C043CEA-2FA6-4A42-90EC-015B2DB48A49-10694-000004FD0EF68A49.jpg

DA1670E5-1335-45A6-9812-245A55AA9259-6340-00000391A07646A3.jpg

Back