Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Despite its problems, it's still a great figure.

I have your modding videos bookmarked. Your pics are mostly to blame as to why I finally decided to pick the 1/4 EB one over the 1/4 HT. :lol

You can ask anyone here, I thought the enter bay figure was the better looking figure but as soon as I got it in hand I was extremely disappointed. I thought I was going to love it. But I will be returning that and getting the QS001. It will be the only 1/4 figure I will be getting.

Sorry to hear that man. I'm hoping mine is in decent shape. I can deal with gluing loose magnets back, but hearing reports of warped fins/cowls, broken magnets and scratches are starting to have me a bit worried. Plus the uneven leg lengths. :gah:

The enterbay batman is amazing. It's still my most eye catching piece in my collection. Although I did get it from Bbts and his right leg can't move outward for some reason. :cuckoo:

Tuhis is a damn fine figure don't let folks scare you away from it.. I've had 3 with no issues at all... I just received my fourth and that was fine too.. 2 were from BBTS...and two from Enterbay... sold 3 and kept 1.

Thanks for the reassurances guys. I am hoping to still pick up the 1/4 HT figure once people start having it in hand. Hopefully I can still pick it up at a decent price.

I'm considering getting this badboy to go alongside my EB BATMAN & JOKER, which I love!! I have no problems with mine at all! Done the belly and magnet mod on Batman, and its a work of art. Would love this 1/4 to go with them tho.

I'm considering getting this badboy to go alongside my EB BATMAN & JOKER, which I love!! I have no problems with mine at all! Done the belly and magnet mod on Batman, and its a work of art. Would love this 1/4 to go with them tho.

Haha l knew you would want it. Check out mothers basement mate. I ordered it yesterday

Do they not take a deposit on pre orders?

I've not been asked for any card details, but says my pre order is complete.

In any case. PRE ORDERED!!!!! Whoop whoop!

Waiting game begins, will it be released on time? MB says end of October. We shall see. Lol.

Back