Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never been a fan of endo figures. But I'd LOVE a 1/4 Arnold clean version.

Looking forward to this bad boy tho!!! Excited already. Probably wont see it till march or something tho! Lol

Is there anywhere to pre-order this for ~$430?

I've been on SSC waitlist for a while now with no word, and I'm starting to think $40 for an extra Batman mask might not be worth it.... :slap

So...Sideshow will still be fulfilling orders on this, right? I did a search and came up with nothing. Do they just remove the figures that are sold out from their site?

That's what they reckon. But still waiting for Selina Kyle which was meant to be march this year!!! So not holding my breath as we all know what HT are like for delaying.

You're right. But i'm wondering if i have to cancel my order.
I will have the T-800 from EB very soon and I would love to get the T-1000 too :).

I'm a Batman collector. Even have the original "micro machine" style Ertl pack of 3 vehicles and die cast Batman and Joker, both mint in box and both sets of TOPPS collectors cards in sleeves in a binder, both original and from when I was a kid! Lol.

So Batman beats Terminator every time. Even sold my DX10 to fund my Enterbay Batman.

I can understand mate. I already have the EB Batman too and i think he's more impressive than the HT one. Ok the Dark Knight Rises suit is really good but it think the Begins one beats it :)
And i'm just wondering if i get the other Batman or buy another figure to make my collection bigger if you see what I mean :)

That's a big deal arghhhhhhh haha

Lol. Very difficult. Most of my collection is Batman.

EB Batman and Joker

HT 1989 Batman and Joker

HT DX12 Batman and Selina Kyle (when she arrives)
(Looking for a decent priced Bane)

My others are all HT, DX05 Indiana Jones, Christopher Reeve Superman and Michael Jackson Thriller.

Lol i feel you man !

I have the EB Joker, EB Batman, HT Bat-pod and HT Bat-signal.

I've put few pics in my album on my profil ^^

I'd love a bat pod I must admit! Lol.
Gonna get the 1989 Batmobile, god knows where it will go tho!! Lol

Gonna look at your pics now.

The 1989 Batmobile is HUGE ! Congratz mate :)
Hope you will like it. If you want to see more of them, check my website (it's on my sign).

Thank you man. Yeah it's a great addition if you are a Batman's fan.
I put it in my Maybang Display with the Joker and the rocket launcher haha. I have to put other pictures from my EB Batman, T-800, Ermac etc.

Back