Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I'm thinking too. I wonder if Sideshow got the full shipment of the Ex. They always seem to get multiple shipments these days. I can probably live without the Ex. I just don't want to go to eBay for a regular. Still waiting for stock to show up at various places.

Keep an eye on BBTS and AE as soon as they get their stock- a few always seem to pop up for sale...BBTS might jack up price though...I got mine on PO for $429.......just a couple months ago!!!!!!!!!

I know man I am not on your back or anything heck I paid $500 for the Joker 2.0 Special edition. So I can't talk as I am a hypocrite, however, I can't spend more than $500 for figure that is my limit and even that IMO is outrageous, regardless of scale. So I accept the fact that I will never get the EX, even though I want it to. :gah:

You might be right, I can't believe people actually thought the price would go down, I knew it would go up. Heck Rory might be right someone will eventually buy the EX one for 1200. :horror

Yeah I am not sure how reliable it is either. However, he looks way too short next to the Joker as is. :(

:exactly::goodpost:

First time share pics here. Figure with self-made cap, enjoy...

10100944006_4b5da7a56b_o.jpg

10100870234_5b9681fb36_o.jpg

10100943216_146955674e_o.jpg

10100957313_99748ba32e_o.jpg

10100871854_ab4b983c33_o.jpg

10100942706_0811b2539d_o.jpg

10100868354_bc61a177ac_o.jpg

Fantastic pictures lukebai724! :clap Love the custom cape!

Just fine.

Good... goooood..

Yeah I am not sure how reliable it is either. However, he looks way too short next to the Joker as is. :(

Yeah although I managed to get mine to appear more in scale with the Joker figure, more height would improve the display.

Sharing this picture again for those interested, this is with no mod to any of the figures. Just cleverly positioning the legs of Batman closer to each other to add more height to the figure. I wish I could have them more separated, but then it'd look so small compared to the Joker. Every millimeter counts. :lol

xomk.jpg

Fantastic pictures lukebai724! :clap Love the custom cape!

Good... goooood..

Yeah although I managed to get mine to appear more in scale with the Joker figure, more height would improve the display.

Sharing this picture again for those interested, this is with no mod to any of the figures. Just cleverly positioning the legs of Batman closer to each other to add more height to the figure. I wish I could have them more separated, but then it'd look so small compared to the Joker. Every millimeter counts. :lol

xomk.jpg

Yeah he is in scale as he is taller than the Joker but his shoulders should line up with the Joker's shoulders instead of them lining up to the end of the collar on the Joker's shirt. :thud:

That's me or he's sayin the Joker is the exclusive item ? lol

WTF :thud:

Yeah that's what he says. I honestly think that when these figures come up for pre-order a bunch of idiots just get one not even knowing anything about it.

In a lot of the un-boxing videos, you can tell that the people who have bought have no prior knowledge about the figure, whereas all of us on this board know everything there is to know and most of us don't even own it.

Backwards.

Yeah that's what he says. I honestly think that when these figures come up for pre-order a bunch of idiots just get one not even knowing anything about it.

In a lot of the un-boxing videos, you can tell that the people who have bought have no prior knowledge about the figure, whereas all of us on this board know everything there is to know and most of us don't even own it.

Backwards.

:exactly:

Because of them lof of us have to go on eBay :gah:

Backwards.

Ok that guy is the biggest idiot I have seen on you tube. I can't believe he threw the boxes around like that, yeah you might not care about them but when you go to sell this **** people won't want to buy broken boxes. Speaking of boxes he so dam clumsy that the one he opened up he accidentally knocked it on the ground. This guy does not deserve to have the EX.

Ok that guy is the biggest idiot I have seen on you tube. I can't believe he threw the boxes around like that, yeah you might not care about them but when you go to sell this **** people won't want to buy broken boxes. Speaking of boxes he so dam clumsy that the one he opened up he accidentally knocked it on the ground. This guy does not deserve to have the EX.

He opened it up with a Samurai sword! This is priceless! Plus, he sounds like Bozo the Clown!:rotfl:rotfl

Back