Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First time share pics here. Figure with self-made cap, enjoy...

10100944006_4b5da7a56b_o.jpg

10100870234_5b9681fb36_o.jpg

10100943216_146955674e_o.jpg

10100957313_99748ba32e_o.jpg

10100871854_ab4b983c33_o.jpg

10100942706_0811b2539d_o.jpg

10100868354_bc61a177ac_o.jpg

Nice! Seeing this makes me want the 1/4, lol. I would have to unload the 1/6th versions though.
Is the Blu Ray Artwork you have framed? They look to be. I know they are an an odd size.

His figure. His money. He can do or act like whatever he wants. Take it as a joke.
I could care less and take no offense to it.
Believe it or not some guys may actually throw the box away!!!

I don't understand the hangup on boxes, personally. I hold on to mine just in case I resell down the line, but I don't buy **** just to sell it later, nor do I display the boxes. They go in the damn closet.

It's hard to take it as a joke when folks are throwing around "stupid", "moron", "idiot" and insinuating that a fellow collector should impale himself on his sword.

I don't know, if you act like that then maybe people are going to say stuff. Guess your right though maybe it's a bit too insulting when it comes to impaling himself on a sword.

Nah bro. I'm cool.

It's just the sense of entitlement some people think they have over a doll because they are bigger fans. I personally couldn't care less if people destroy their figures on video. More power to them.

Well after all it's their figure. I guess its the same way people get pissed when they see other people go out and spend too much money on a figure because it has just been released. I mean its their money they should be able to do what they want with it.

And I know you are joking, btw. But i can actually see some others that actually believe it as a fact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Well I am glad you know, those other people that take it as fact are either clearly jealous or disturbed. :dunno

I don't understand the hangup on boxes, personally. I hold on to mine just in case I resell down the line, but I don't buy **** just to sell it later, nor do I display the boxes. They go in the damn closet.

Yeah I do the same but I wouldn't want it crushed or anything despite that I don't display it.

Lol what happened here.

Just because we said that he seems to doesn't care about the figure !? That's a forum where we can give our opinion right ? :)

I love the boxes and i dont want to have a damaged one and so what ? Lol

//

By the way, an empty cowl is more than 160$ ! And the auction is not finished yet. OMG i did the good choice buying it on eBay :) !

Last edited:
It's hard to take it as a joke when folks are throwing around "stupid", "moron", "idiot" and insinuating that a fellow collector should impale himself on his sword.

I think sometimes people just type before they really think things through. No biggie. Gotta have thick skin on the Internet . I got called an "idiot" the other day by a member. Because I said I emailed a company asking when the figure would be shipping out. :lol

I think sometimes people just type before they really think things through. No biggie. Gotta have thick skin on the Internet . I got called an "idiot" the other day by a member. Because I said I emailed a company asking when the figure would be shipping out. :lol

How dare you do that??! Wanting to know the status of something youve ordered and paid for??! Are you an idiot or something??! :rotfl

Lol what happened here.

Just because we said that he seems to doesn't care about the figure !? That's a forum where we can give our opinion right ? :)

I love the boxes and i dont want to have a damaged one and so what ? Lol

//

By the way, an empty cowl is more than 160$ ! And the auction is not finished yet. OMG i did the good choice buying it on eBay :) !

$160?????????????????????????????????:horror

That is crazy but hey if you have that much to blow...

Yeah that was funny.........keep cool like you have been!:wink1:

Only your skin isn't that thick because you're still talking about it days later while trying to act it's beneath you. ;)

Back