Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok that guy is the biggest idiot I have seen on you tube. I can't believe he threw the boxes around like that, yeah you might not care about them but when you go to sell this **** people won't want to buy broken boxes. Speaking of boxes he so dam clumsy that the one he opened up he accidentally knocked it on the ground. This guy does not deserve to have the EX.

+ 1 !!!

That's insane he doesn't care about the ex :/

I love these "doesn't deserve this figure" comments based on how some folks handle unboxing. :lol

Some of you are treating this like it's a rite of passage. Like this is something exclusive to hardcore collectors only. It's just like the poor guy with the Superman III Evil Supes that had the arm pop off where people were hatefully mocking him.

Anyone that pays the ridiculous price of $500 for this big boy doll is free to do whatever they want as far as I'm concerned. It's their figure, they paid for it. They deserve it.

His figures are behind bullet proof glass. Thats cute.

Yeah WTF? Does he expect us to believe that?

I hate when people try to act "cool" like that in videos...newsflash, its not cool....you just make yourself look like a moron

:exactly:

He thought the Joker mask was the ex item too.:thwak

:lol

I love these "doesn't deserve this figure" comments based on how some folks handle unboxing. :lol

Some of you are treating this like it's a rite of passage. Like this is something exclusive to hardcore collectors only. It's just like the poor guy with the Superman III Evil Supes that had the arm pop off where people were hatefully mocking him.

Anyone that pays the ridiculous price of $500 for this big boy doll is free to do whatever they want as far as I'm concerned. It's their figure, they paid for it. They deserve it.

I think it was more than just the boxes as the above posters have mentioned. The fact is he has no clue what the EX item is, is clumsy and acts like he is so dam cool but comes across as a moron. Its not like I was serious that he doesn't deserve the figure and I am jealous with envy, its just if anyone doesn't deserve it, it is clearly him. It's a joke not to be taken literally.

Its not like I was serious that he doesn't deserve the figure and I am jealous with envy, its just if anyone doesn't deserve it, it is clearly him.

That's an oxymoron.

Nobody "deserves" this figure, unless they ordered and paid. This guy did. It doesn't matter if he confuses the exclusive or clumsily knocks the box down and humbly acts cool about it. He ordered, he paid, simple as that. He obviously enjoys and appreciates the purchase, nobody here "deserves" or wanted/wants it more than him or vice versa.

Yeah WTF? Does he expect us to believe that?

:exactly:

:lol

I think it was more than just the boxes as the above posters have mentioned. The fact is he has no clue what the EX item is, is clumsy and acts like he is so dam cool but comes across as a moron. Its not like I was serious that he doesn't deserve the figure and I am jealous with envy, its just if anyone doesn't deserve it, it is clearly him. It's a joke not to be taken literally.

He had the money, and some of us didn't. I have my figure because I preordered in time and I had the funds, just like this dude. If I feel like it, I can just go on YouTube and play target practice with it. My money, my say.

People should pre order in time if they want something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

That's an oxymoron.

Nobody "deserves" this figure, unless they ordered and paid. This guy did. It doesn't matter if he confuses the exclusive or clumsily knocks the box down and humbly acts cool about it. He ordered, he paid, simple as that. He obviously enjoys and appreciates the purchase, nobody here "deserves" or wanted/wants it more than him or vice versa.

It doesn't matter if it's an oxymoron, it's just a joke.

He had the money, and some of us didn't. I have my figure because I preordered in time and I had the funds, just like this dude. If I feel like it, I can just go on YouTube and play target practice with it. My money, my say.

People should pre order in time if they want something.

Clearly people here take things too literally.

It's hard to take it as a joke when folks are throwing around "stupid", "moron", "idiot" and insinuating that a fellow collector should impale himself on his sword.

Clearly people here take things too literally.

Nah bro. I'm cool.

It's just the sense of entitlement some people think they have over a doll because they are bigger fans. I personally couldn't care less if people destroy their figures on video. More power to them.

And I know you are joking, btw. But i can actually see some others that actually believe it as a fact.

Back