Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are inarguably very nice but so are a lot of people's. And it seems like every time there's a nice batch 10 different guys feel the need to quote the entire set just to say 'cool pics'.

How about a quote-free reply saying ''cool pics Drac''. Chances are he'll know you're referring to him as long as the pics weren't 10 pages ago.

No matter, this is a losing battle anyway. There'll always be someone doing it.

Posts and pics get buried quickly in these threads. Quoting, to me, is a way to share the creativity of members for those that may have missed it.

sigpic1544505_3.gif

Posts and pics get buried quickly in these threads. Quoting, to me, is a way to share the creativity of members for those that may have missed it.

Yup. I would probably have missed tons of 'cool pics' :lol if it wasn't for other members quoting them.

Anyone here plan to do a recast of the empt cowl? If so, I'm down for one. Don't really care if it's authentic or not, just that it's a quality replica. I just want to have the option of posing it with the BW HS.

Seriously cannot wait to get this guy now, pissed at parcel force for not delivering Saturday when i paid for it :(. Anyone have the Master light house case and this guy? Get my case on Wednesday wondering how well he fits inside if at all.

Also awesome pics again drac, love the bale sculpt might actually display mine with it sometime, considering i used the 1/6 version for a BW bash.

Really, parcel force did that! I hope you plan on getting your money back!! I'd be so pissed.

I'm planning on getting the master studios case for this, too. Eager to see your pics of that mate when you get both that and the figure in :) mind if I ask where did you get your case from?

The master studio case is too small guys. It uses the same base as the 1/6 version, so the figure will look very cramped in there and you wont be able to use any other pose other than a typical museum pose with arms by the side. I guess if people are ok with this, then yeah it'll fit...just won't look good (IMO). Its a shame as it really looks like a beautiful case. I would've definitely bought one if it was wider.

I'm now going to be building a custom display case with pedestal for this figure and other 1/4 scale figures, as I will be ditching my 1/6 figures and Detolf setup. Going for the museum look.

[ame]https://youtube.com/watch?v=k_IXzU-lnLU[/ame]

Cool pics:

[COOL PIC CENSORED TO SPARE A-DEV THE PAIN]

https://youtube.com/watch?v=k_IXzU-lnLU

Cool pics: