Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing I noticed, the sonar head lights are way to bright. Also, anyone have baeely glued armor plates?

bonestockbrz;6160702[B said:
]One thing I noticed, the sonar head lights are way to bright.[/B] Also, anyone have baeely glued armor plates?

Yeah and isnt the LED light from EMP gun too dull, it sure looks dull from the video reviews I have seen?:dunno

Drac, you should do what The Chev did. Have Joker and Batman do group pictures, funny ones. Like Batman holding a gun. Jokers arm around Batmans shoulder as if theyre pals :p

r707.jpg

e0zv.jpg

ig12.jpg

xvcq.jpg

i7c3.jpg

835m.jpg

2hb5.jpg

kf64.jpg

wvb4.jpg

Looks great, if this hadn't sold out I'd seriously consider getting a second for the above look

Seriously cannot wait to get this guy now, pissed at parcel force for not delivering Saturday when i paid for it :(. Anyone have the Master light house case and this guy? Get my case on Wednesday wondering how well he fits inside if at all.

Also awesome pics again drac, love the bale sculpt might actually display mine with it sometime, considering i used the 1/6 version for a BW bash.

Indeed, there's so much stuff in there I haven't even finished it yet!!

The plastic they used scratches easily, it's the same as the DX12. That's why I recommend everyone to use gloves when futzing with this figure. The scratches aren't deep but light scratches only visible depending on the light and angles. The material doesn't feel cheap at all but if it fell down I can't say for sure that it wouldn't break or leave a deep visible scratch.

________

Took some photos last night that I'm really happy with how they came out. I did the peg mod (giving more height to the figure) and it feels sturdy and has been holding up good so far, with support from the crotch grabber of course. I also placed that steel debris under one foot to add even more height. With the cowl on, Bats almost looks too tall compared to the Joker!

zdbw.jpg

r707.jpg

e0zv.jpg

ig12.jpg

xvcq.jpg

i7c3.jpg

835m.jpg

2hb5.jpg

kf64.jpg

wvb4.jpg

Those pics are awesome, drac. Makes me wish I had mine already. Also pisses me off that I don't have an EB joker to go with him!!

They are inarguably very nice but so are a lot of people's. And it seems like every time there's a nice batch 10 different guys feel the need to quote the entire set just to say 'cool pics'.

How about a quote-free reply saying ''cool pics Drac''. Chances are he'll know you're referring to him as long as the pics weren't 10 pages ago.

No matter, this is a losing battle anyway. There'll always be someone doing it.

Indeed, there's so much stuff in there I haven't even finished it yet!!

The plastic they used scratches easily, it's the same as the DX12. That's why I recommend everyone to use gloves when futzing with this figure. The scratches aren't deep but light scratches only visible depending on the light and angles. The material doesn't feel cheap at all but if it fell down I can't say for sure that it wouldn't break or leave a deep visible scratch.

________

Took some photos last night that I'm really happy with how they came out. I did the peg mod (giving more height to the figure) and it feels sturdy and has been holding up good so far, with support from the crotch grabber of course. I also placed that steel debris under one foot to add even more height. With the cowl on, Bats almost looks too tall compared to the Joker!

zdbw.jpg

r707.jpg

e0zv.jpg

ig12.jpg

xvcq.jpg

i7c3.jpg

835m.jpg

2hb5.jpg

kf64.jpg

wvb4.jpg

'cool pics'.

Seriously cannot wait to get this guy now, pissed at parcel force for not delivering Saturday when i paid for it :(. Anyone have the Master light house case and this guy? Get my case on Wednesday wondering how well he fits inside if at all.

Also awesome pics again drac, love the bale sculpt might actually display mine with it sometime, considering i used the 1/6 version for a BW bash.

Thanks. I still can't believe you haven't received yours. It's been too long. Damn, things like this makes me hate customs in Europe even more.

Excellent. My Enterbay Batman cape is all ironed and ready for this when this guy arrives :panic::yess:

I did the same as soon as I unboxed my EB Bats. Made a huge difference. :yess:

Those pics are awesome, drac. Makes me wish I had mine already. Also pisses me off that I don't have an EB joker to go with him!!

Thank you! It's not too late to buy the EB Joker! I highly recommend the figure, if you can get one without QC issues. But I really wished Hot Toys would do a QS Joker figure. They said they were going to make another one, only makes sense for it to be 1/4.

Seriously, you guys in DC are absolute demons for excessive pic quoting.

:lol

But I agree, if the pictures are on the same page.. there's no need to quote them but it doesn't bother me really.

A custom one I made.

Nice! :clap

His pics deserve it though :)

:1-1:

Back