Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait to play with this figure ! I take pictures of my EB Batman, it helps me to wait :impatient::rotfl

PremiegraverePhotoDSCN1602_427_Fotor_zps21a20a6b.jpg

EB Batman is awesome :) If the rumors about a HT Begins Batman in 1/4 scale are true, then I can't wait to see what they come up with for that figure!

Cowl/Headsculpt I agree QS001 > DX12, I do however think body/suit wise DX12 > QS001

Good god, that can't be true. Just think about all the mods needed on the DX12 to look basically the way the QS looks.

Wow. You are right.

I didn't realize that many DX12's were out there for sale.

I really wouldn't sell it at $300 though. At originally $269 + shipping I really don't see it. UNLESS if course what you want is this 1/4 Bats, that is hitting ridiculous prices TBH.

Everyone's needs are different.

And to the guys paying $750+ For this guy:

Do you really not see this getting cheaper as the time passes? It is your money, but $750 is a lot.

I'm a huge batman fan, but this is not worth that much IMHO. Hell, he is expensive at the original retail price!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Getting him early makes it worth it to a lot of guys.

Here you go mate:

wvyv.jpg

3ueq.jpg

And just for fun:

ow5d.jpg

Sweet!

No belly, and that last shot is my favorite in-hand pic of this figure with the BW sculpt so far.

If you wanted, you could get the ab straps and shirt higher up under the chest armor.

Anyone think theyre gonna sell their dx 12 now?

I ordered in August and immediately sold off my DX12. It has made this wait a little more painful, having no Bale Batman in my collection.

Any other waitlist conversions for the ex?

Not for me yet. I got on the wl on August 1. I have some hope that there will be some ex's coming with the shipment of regulars.

Good god, that can't be true. Just think about all the mods needed on the DX12 to look basically the way the QS looks.

Getting him early makes it worth it to a lot of guys.

Getting him early, as in pre-order him early? Then it makes sense. We all had A LOT of time to do so.

Getting him $750 early? No thank you. I can live w/o it. And I can wait. Board members usually have deals on pieces that have already skyrocketed on eBay.

Again, these are my personal opinions. Everyone's personal finances and priorities can't and will never be the same.

Just got Lance's custom cape! Too bad I can only hold it up with my fingers and day dream how awesome it would be if I had the figure now. Cape have this cool texture to it and it smells good! At least I got a tracking number on my figure now. Pokemon X and Y should keep me busy while I wait. :lol

Just got Lance's custom cape! Too bad I can only hold it up with my fingers and day dream how awesome it would be if I had the figure now. Cape have this cool texture to it and it smells good! At least I got a tracking number on my figure now. Pokemon X and Y should keep me busy while I wait. :lol

:lol I did the same thing Saturday when I got my cape.

Here you go mate:

wvyv.jpg

3ueq.jpg

And just for fun:

ow5d.jpg

Nice pics, finally someone did the Hong Kong scene pose! :yess: :clap

Getting him $750 early? No thank you. I can live w/o it. And I can wait. Board members usually have deals on pieces that have already skyrocketed on eBay.

Again, these are my personal opinions. Everyone's personal finances and priorities can't and will never be the same.

Well I guess that's the only way you are going to get him cheap then because I see no reason why the EX will drop in price if people are willing to pay the price sellers are asking for it. People are not getting it much earlier than everyone else who already pre ordered the EX from Sideshow as those people already have theirs.

Nice pics, finally someone did the Hong Kong scene pose! :yess: :clap

Well I guess that's the only way you are going to get him cheap then because I see no reason why the EX will drop in price if people are willing to pay the price sellers are asking for it. People are not getting it much earlier than everyone else who already pre ordered the EX from Sideshow as those people already have theirs.

I already have my EX. I'm actually looking for a second one. If there was ever a figure that demanded multiple looks/poses is this one.

I got three IM MARK VII BD's coming my way, willing to trade one for another 1:4 bats. Preferably EX, but a reg might do.

I already have my EX. I'm actually looking for a second one. If there was ever a figure that demanded multiple looks/poses is this one.

I got three IM MARK VII BD's coming my way, willing to trade one for another 1:4 bats. Preferably EX, but a reg might do.

Then why are you complaining about the price since you don't need a second EX, except for maybe investment reasons.

Getting him early, as in pre-order him early? Then it makes sense. We all had A LOT of time to do so.

I didn't say it was worth it to me, but if you wanna be one of the first guys to post a review or make a video, there is a price to pay.

Then why are you complaining about the price since you don't need a second EX, except for maybe investment reasons.

I'll take it you don't have one.

I was never complaining about the price. I have one and that's all I really care about. Want a second one, I don't NEED one. No one does.

My amazement basically lies on what ppl are willing to pay for this guy. And also, I clearly stated that it was my sole opinion. Nothing more bro.

I didn't say it was worth it to me, but if you wanna be one of the first guys to post a review or make a video, there is a price to pay.

If that's something ppl do, then more power to them.

Life is short. Whatever makes them happy as ridiculous as that might be.

I'll take it you don't have one.

You are correct.

I was never complaining about the price. I have one and that's all I really care about. Want a second one, I don't NEED one. No one does.

It sure sounded like you didn't have one and was pissed off because they cost too much to get.

My amazement basically lies on what ppl are willing to pay for this guy.

Yeah I can't believe that either, no offense to you guys that have paid that much though.

And also, I clearly stated that it was my sole opinion. Nothing more bro.

Ok fair enough. :peace

3 ΜΚ VII BD!!!!:thud: Oh mate, you must have paid a fortune!

Other than buying a second one of these 1/4 scale Bats off of Evilbay or SSC, has anyone had luck with BBTS? What I mean is, right now they had the DX 12 last week for $479, and then again this week for $500. Does this mean when they sell their allotment of preorders of the 1/4 scale Bats that they will be selling some in stock for the MSRP or if they get some, will it be at the jacked up prices? I just don't want to pay $600-900 on Evilbay!

Man, seeing those Hong Kong poses makes me want the Ex now. I thought I could live without it...Still hoping for a second Ex shipment from Sideshow. That this isn't as limited as it seems...

Back