Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
since this is a comission, the chances of us getting Adam to offer it is close to zero...probably is zero. LOL

since this is a comission, the chances of us getting Adam to offer it is close to zero...probably is zero. LOL

This! :lecture

Almost everything he makes is commission only aside from the 1/6 Bale and James Bond.
And with the money he's been getting from commission only, I dont see him doing an interest thread on this.

Almost everything he makes is commission only aside from the 1/6 Bale and James Bond.
And with the money he's been getting from commission only, I dont see him doing an interest thread on this.

It'll certainly cost more than the figure itself.

I believe it was only bale,if I remember right Adam just sold the bond for someone,I don't think he sculpted it.

I need that cowl. Damn.

I expect a lot of people will feel the same. This is the problem with collecting Nolan trilogy figures from Hot Toys. There's always either something already out or something that very shortly comes to light that wipes the floor with the figure you just bought. Its off putting.

Mine shipped yesterday! I watched reviews & read the first impressions when this figure first released, that got me excited to order. Reading the last few pages now I feel I should have sticked to my EB bat & joker :( I guess i have to wait & judge for myself.

I thought about selling this guy on ebay the day after I got it, I mean don't get me wrong, the details and the quality of this figure is great, but I just don't like the body, the head, and the chest plate. So this will be a complete makeover. I'm replacing the head with mine(both cowl and bale), and I will be sculpting the neck piece, chest plate, and replace the body. So far, I have the cowl head worked out, still need some fine sanding. (Ignore the gray color, this is the proto, it will be cast in black rubber)

10817876216_53d2f2ede3_o.jpg

10817579764_e53f96bf33_o.jpg

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Don't want to see that, but I looked, now I need to erase it's existence from my brain.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Don't want to see that, but I looked, now I need to erase it's existence from my brain.

And that's what I'm talking about it. The HT sculpt was good for all of about 2 months or less. There is no other HT line that is subject to this phenomenon.

Last edited:
Don't worry, Hot Toys will make another and so will a customizer/ artist. The process always repeats itself.

I think we're destined to do this forever.

And that's what I'm talking about it. The HT sculpt was good for all of about 2 months or less. There is no other HT line that is subject to this phenomenon.

I don't understand why that is. It's fine for other figures to have a few flaws. But if it's Batman. It all of the sudden must be the exact actor shrunken down or is not good enough. Smh.

Back