Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4924083_orig.gif

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I just got the chance to talk to a fellow artist who happened to be one of the guests at the recently-held STGCC. We were talking about his HT collection in his studio and he suddenly told me how impressed they were by this figure. I guess it really has a striking presence in person. He even said that another artist -- known for his meticulous works & designs for Marvel (including the new Iron Man armors for comics) -- thinks that this would be his first Batman Hot Toy.

I'll take their word for it and hang on to my PO :)

Really cool story HeubertMichael! :goodpost:
I don't think it's as bad as it's made out to be. Sure it has it's innacuracies, but what figure doesn't? I guess the fact that it cost so much, the innaccuracies should be few and far between.
But yeah, i'd like to think seeing this figure in person would be awesome.

I just got the chance to talk to a fellow artist who happened to be one of the guests at the recently-held STGCC. We were talking about his HT collection in his studio and he suddenly told me how impressed they were by this figure. I guess it really has a striking presence in person. He even said that another artist -- known for his meticulous works & designs for Marvel (including the new Iron Man armors for comics) -- thinks that this would be his first Batman Hot Toy.

I'll take their word for it and hang on to my PO :)

Thats really great to hear, from an artist's perspective. Despite not having the ability to view it in person, I have a feeling that it has a face melting presence.

Great post! :goodpost:

My pleasure, guys!

Hearing the story about how the other artist who's got a lot of Hot Toys but nary a Batman HT figure consider getting QS001 made me think that I might have made the right choice to PO this afterall :) (and he's among my local idols at work -- he's quite the perfectionist. Google the new STEALTH ARMOR he designed for Iron Man comics :D)

Also, they said THE BAT was jaw-dropping. But that's for another thread :)

Take care, guys!

My pleasure, guys!

Hearing the story about how the other artist who's got a lot of Hot Toys but nary a Batman HT figure consider getting QS001 made me think that I might have made the right choice to PO this afterall :) (and he's among my local idols at work -- he's quite the perfectionist. Google the new STEALTH ARMOR he designed for Iron Man comics :D)

Also, they said THE BAT was jaw-dropping. But that's for another thread :)

Take care, guys!

what is your friends name? i wanna check out his design!

Back