Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't expect to be that interested in the new Iron Man stuff but now I think I am going to consider it when it goes TPB! I am glad I still have my PO on the Bat since if he says its good then I'll take his words for it. I can just rest my head and stop hesitating on cancelling the PO

Nothing new really but a new pic to add.

7721887972_6a5f604995_o.jpg

drive-gosling.jpg

"I don't sit in while you're running it down. I don't carry a gun. I drive"

Agreed. Is the mouth you used from a movie photograph or is that the EB version? :dunno

That's the the Enterbay "open" mouth sculpt. Its amazing how much better the figure looks with different mouth pieces. Forget all the minor suit inaccuracies, I just want it to look like Bale.:gah::lol

That's the the Enterbay "open" mouth sculpt. Its amazing how much better the figure looks with different mouth pieces. Forget all the minor suit inaccuracies, I just want it to look like Bale.:gah::lol

Agreed. Out of curiosity, if you don't mind, do you own the EB Batman?
Are you getting the QS001? :dunno

The ones you see are the final product images unfortunately. Im just hoping HT makes some much needed changes.

I meant what OMG did with the DX12. Because on HT's facebook page, they released final product images for the DX12. That lead me to believe that we haven't seen this final product, since there hasnt been anything official yet.

Back