Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. Out of curiosity, if you don't mind, do you own the EB Batman?
Are you getting the QS001? :dunno

Not yet. But im going to pre-order the Enterbay Batman asap. Despite its flaws, the likeness of EB's cowls are a perfect 10/10 imo. I wanted to get the HT QS001 but the likeness just isn't there, and that's the most important factor. I will say that both companies Christian Bale/ Bruce Wayne sculpts are a bit lacking.

Last edited:
I meant what OMG did with the DX12. Because on HT's facebook page, they released final product images for the DX12. That lead me to believe that we haven't seen this final product, since there hasnt been anything official yet.

Still not sure what you mean, OMG is a member who takes excellent pictures here, much better than the photos HT takes of their figures. But the DX12 didn't change from the final product, if anything the quality of paint isn't as good as before. If you mean when should we expect to see in-hand pictures, I'd say mid 2013.

Fix it Hot Toys, do it!:lecture

fghsdfgh-1-1-1.jpg

good work there Snoop :hi5: i hope HT fix the 1/4 scale and not just make this a blown up version of DX12 with all the issues in 1/4 scale would be a nightmare. would also like to say gave Batman some trap muscles along the shoulders, have it slopping from neck to shoulders .currently this flat line square shoulders is making it a doll Batman :lecture

Not yet. But im going to pre-order the Enterbay Batman asap. Despite its flaws, the likeness of EB's cowls are a perfect 10/10 imo. I wanted to get the HT QS001 but the likeness just isn't there, and that's the most important factor. I will say that both companies Christian Bale/ Bruce Wayne sculpts are a bit lacking.

I've got to agree with you there. But in my opinion, EB Cowl & Mouthplates > Hot Toys Cowl & Mouthplates, but HT Bruce Wayne sculpt > EB Bruce Wayne Sculpt.

Plus, the Sonar must look awesome in 1/4. :horror

I've got to agree with you there. But in my opinion, EB Cowl & Mouthplates > Hot Toys Cowl & Mouthplates, but HT Bruce Wayne sculpt > EB Bruce Wayne Sculpt.

Plus, the Sonar must look awesome in 1/4. :horror

Yeah that's what I was saying Enterbay's likeness on the Cowl and mouthplates is incredible, while HT is severely lacking. But you're right sonar would look awesome in 1/4.

good work there Snoop :hi5: i hope HT fix the 1/4 scale and not just make this a blown up version of DX12 with all the issues in 1/4 scale would be a nightmare. would also like to say gave Batman some trap muscles along the shoulders, have it slopping from neck to shoulders .currently this flat line square shoulders is making it a doll Batman :lecture

Thanks Desisandy!:hi5: Since the 1/4 isn't going to be released for a long time I have hope HT will fix it.

yup need seriously put the heat on HTs to gave us fans the fig we want. the fire rises here :lol

I'm praying for this thing to turn out well. My dream is for this to turn out so well that we don't see any Enterbay posts in this thread, other than "This turned out soooo much better than the Prototype. So bought! I don't think Enterbay should even bother making a TDK suit." Make it happen, Hot Toys!

Still not sure what you mean, OMG is a member who takes excellent pictures here, much better than the photos HT takes of their figures. But the DX12 didn't change from the final product, if anything the quality of paint isn't as good as before. If you mean when should we expect to see in-hand pictures, I'd say mid 2013.

Yes. that's what i meant. I just wasnt sure when we would see OMG's photos of the qs001.

P.S. you should get an FB account for the sake of commenting on HT's page.

We know Hot Toys dosen't really care all that much for requests of re-workings of their sculpts. It happens once in a blue moon, but mostly they don't do anything cause their orders still sell out.

Given Howard's total hatred of Enterbay, maybe everyone should belittle the QS-001 and anger HT into changing it for the better. I could just imagine ppl posting, on their FB page, the EB Batman and putting comments like... SOOOOOOO GOOD or You could only wish you made something in equal.

We know Hot Toys dosen't really care all that much for requests of re-workings of their sculpts. It happens once in a blue moon, but mostly they don't do anything cause their orders still sell out.

Given Howard's total hatred of Enterbay, maybe everyone should belittle the QS-001 and anger HT into changing it for the better. I could just imagine ppl posting, on their FB page, the EB Batman and putting comments like... SOOOOOOO GOOD or You could only wish you made something in equal.

:lol :rotfl :lol

Back