Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John Roberts. :lol

...I'm not kidding.

tumblr_lhpalcT6Bl1qc8pqd.gif

:lol :rotfl :lol :rotfl :lol :rotfl :lol

Seriously, though, that's just an alter ego. A big part of it is that I do want these figures to be better, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't gain some satisfaction from watching the crazies get their panties in a bunch.

Bonus points for the Winchesters; Supernatural rocks! :rock

Can HT figures still be ordered direct from HT??
yes for HK customers, we order at Toy Hunters, yup they not taking any prisoners, is not usual 5-10% deposits, more or less half of the cost of the figs, NRD:mad:

I'm sure they can change if they wanted to - all preorder pics come with the disclaimer that final product is subject to change
glad to have resident Bat expert on board on this crusade :hi5::lol

People need to get out there with this one! Take to Facebook; hit 'em with all you've got! We all need to do our part if we want to change things.

:goodpost:

For anyone who wants to join our crusade, click on my signature and that will take you to our FB group.

:yess: :goodpost:

i hope this turns out a lot better than the DX12.

There is no reason why it can't. Release Date is May 2013, that's 7.5 months away. ... But don't be surprised to see no changes at all.

If you ask me, it's pretty weak to include the same 3 faceplates as a newly released product, especially when that product said faceplates are complete garbage is the first place. There is no excuse for this.

The QS001 = (best bits from the DX12 and the DX02 + boat load of innacuracies + Unique base).

HT would really want to step up their game to pleasetheir loyal fans with this one. :lecture

HT still has plenty of time to make things right. This should top the DX 12, not just a lousy blow-up version. If it does, I'll cancel it, NRD be damned, and I'll just save my money possibly for a 1/4 Keaton Batman. I'll be happy to have one 1/4 Bale from EB, maybe until they decide to make the TDK suit.

If I cancel this, I'll grab the 3 symbolic villain masks from Ebay and have them displayed with the 1/4 EB :)

Also, great move on the Fb crusade. Can't access it though, don't know what's wrong.

Back