Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there any difference at all between the DX12 faceplates or the QS001 faceplates? :dunno

I can't really see any. Kind of a weird move to have the exact same faceplates I think.

Even worse than the 1/6 version...

2cprprs.gif

We know Hot Toys dosen't really care all that much for requests of re-workings of their sculpts. It happens once in a blue moon, but mostly they don't do anything cause their orders still sell out.

Given Howard's total hatred of Enterbay, maybe everyone should belittle the QS-001 and anger HT into changing it for the better. I could just imagine ppl posting, on their FB page, the EB Batman and putting comments like... SOOOOOOO GOOD or You could only wish you made something in equal.

:lol:lol:lol this is already called doll Batman , until HT up grade the cowl n,face plates, and gave some effort into improving the overall fig we,re not going to sit quietly wait hoping they not produce a 1/4th mojo jojo(thats the power puff girls baddie ape):lol HTs make us fans pay hefty none refundable deposits for their protos. its leaving fans with basically no option ,when they dont address the issues. we still have to :monkey1

:lol:lol:lol this is already called doll Batman , until HT up grade the cowl n,face plates, and gave some effort into improving the overall fig we,re not going to sit quietly wait hoping they not produce a 1/4th mojo jojo(thats the power puff girls baddie ape):lol HTs make us fans pay hefty none refundable deposits for their protos. its leaving fans with basically no option ,when they dont address the issues. we still have to :monkey1

:exactly: Great Post!

hopefully that because they rushed it.
HT's quality have been poor lately. even tumbler & samurai predator have QC problem :slap

What if Hot Toys isn't able to change their protos too drastically due to the pre-orders thing? I mean the final product has to be somehow close to the proto images if not that's some kind of cheating publicity... So I think they can't change from night to day.. i.e. for example they can't change the face sculpts expressions

People need to get out there with this one! Take to Facebook; hit 'em with all you've got! We all need to do our part if we want to change things.

Can HT figures still be ordered direct from HT??

You know, I've wondered this too. When Jim Gordon sold out on SS I thought that HT official website would be the best deal but when I tried to order, all I could find on their website was specs and pics. I'm curious to find an answer as to if you can order or not. Seems a little strange to me if you can't. :dunno

I'm sure they can change if they wanted to - all preorder pics come with the disclaimer that final product is subject to change

:exactly: And even if they couldn't change it, they could still add atleast one more mouth piece that looks like Bale.

People need to get out there with this one! Take to Facebook; hit 'em with all you've got! We all need to do our part if we want to change things.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Someone make it happen! I know there's a bunch of members on here with FB accounts.

:exactly: And even if they couldn't change it, they could still add atleast one more mouth piece that looks like Bale.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Someone make it happen! I know there's a bunch of members on here with FB accounts.

If someone created an FB group, for us to collaborate on the matter, would anyone be willing to join?

also i created an alter-ego specifically for the hot toys fb page and have posted things here and there.

I'd join it. :lecture To be honest, though, we ought to just spam the hell out of their FB page. **** the haters, and HT'll, at the very least, be more likely to listen if all they see are complaints on their page.

You know, I've wondered this too. When Jim Gordon sold out on SS I thought that HT official website would be the best deal but when I tried to order, all I could find on their website was specs and pics. I'm curious to find an answer as to if you can order or not. Seems a little strange to me if you can't. :dunno

The reason I asked is because the guy I quoted said that HT was charging NRDs for its figures. If he's talking about the likes of a SideShow NRD is that not all down to SS and nothing to do with HT?

I'd join it. :lecture To be honest, though, we ought to just spam the hell out of their FB page. **** the haters, and HT'll, at the very least, be more likely to listen if all they see are complaints on their page.

yea definitely. Ill probably go ahead and whip something up later tonight. whats your sn? ill send you an invite

Back