Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT still has plenty of time to make things right. This should top the DX 12, not just a lousy blow-up version. If it does, I'll cancel it, NRD be damned, and I'll just save my money possibly for a 1/4 Keaton Batman. I'll be happy to have one 1/4 Bale from EB, maybe until they decide to make the TDK suit.

If I cancel this, I'll grab the 3 symbolic villain masks from Ebay and have them displayed with the 1/4 EB :)

Also, great move on the Fb crusade. Can't access it though, don't know what's wrong.

:goodpost:

I would think that the QS001 stand would look amazing displayed with the MMS 1/4 EB Batman. :lecture

HT still has plenty of time to make things right. This should top the DX 12, not just a lousy blow-up version. If it does, I'll cancel it, NRD be damned, and I'll just save my money possibly for a 1/4 Keaton Batman. I'll be happy to have one 1/4 Bale from EB, maybe until they decide to make the TDK suit.

If I cancel this, I'll grab the 3 symbolic villain masks from Ebay and have them displayed with the 1/4 EB :)

Also, great move on the Fb crusade. Can't access it though, don't know what's wrong.

Crap. I will look into it. it may be something in the settings.

q4batmanmod1.jpg

Love the eyes, great work Devil. The mouth still doesn't resemble Bale to me though.

I guess he modified the 1/6th Wayne mouth to be shut. I'm going to see if he can use one of the EB mouth plates. That being said, it'd probably be easier to do that if one of our resident EB owners/ effing awesome photographers took a few pics in the same position as this one.

HTS we want this 1/4 fig a Top notch masterpiece like EB,s , EBs Batman looks like 1/4 C/Bale in his batsuit, from any angle is beautiful to look at. not 1/4 of your DX12.fix the problems thats bugging the fans . then u have my permission to make 1/4 bat pod. :D

I'm pretty sure Hot toys will build this ground up...It's their first impression at 1/4 scale, they'd do that right? RIGHT?! Or is Howard gonna cheap out on us, like always.

I'm pretty sure Hot toys will build this ground up...It's their first impression at 1/4 scale, they'd do that right? RIGHT?! Or is Howard gonna cheap out on us, like always.

hope so too :lol but they were planning release Luke and T2, the up roar of pics cause them to withdraw the release. we didn,t even see T2 pic must have been awful, if they withdrew that also:slap

I honestly dont see a smile on it. When Bale is in the cowl, his cheeks squeeze around his mouth giving the illusion he is smiling.

Does anyone know if his boots will be in 2 pieces like the dx12?

They might not look great, but you could have more posability if it were a two piece you know.

Yea thats definitely true. I had the MMS71, until i sold it, for a while and that had 1 piece boots and i found there there was no problem with posing. Plus i feel you would really only need 2 piece boots if you are going to put him in some extreme,spiderman, poses.

Back