Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
also dx12 proto were not big ....
then have become huge :slap

Yea i noticed that to. But because this is a larger canvas, they have a better chance to retain proportionate eye balls.

I know that a few people who received the dx12 have painted black around the eyes, which seemed to help a little bit.

They must not consider the squintiness of his eyes in the TDK suit a particularly defining characteristic. And well, after 2 figures now of the same bug eyes, I have to say they are wrong.

went to pick up the Batpod, last night, and scrutinised the QS001 for good 20 mins at least :lol the boot is two parts just like the DX12 :cuss why is HTs doing this 2$ design :cuss, a boot comes in one piece, not two. at this scale we want realism. Hell we want realism in 1/6 and 1/4 period. DX02 foot broke cause of the cheap plastic foot deteriorated, Superman,s foot didn,t break and melt away. yet boots soft enough to pose feet :thud:

went to pick up the Batpod, last night, and scrutinised the QS001 for good 20 mins at least :lol the boot is two parts just like the DX12 :cuss why is HTs doing this 2$ design :cuss, a boot comes in one piece, not two. at this scale we want realism. Hell we want realism in 1/6 and 1/4 period. DX02 foot broke cause of the cheap plastic foot deteriorated, Superman,s foot didn,t break and melt away. yet boots soft enough to pose feet :thud:

damn it.:slap

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
some pics ,the upward lighting not best for displaying figs, :lol but goofy eyes all the same, BW sculpt,s eyes dont have the goofy look :) this still proto fig but just hope , some changes will be made to stop Angry Birdie looks :D

Am I missing something here? Those last pics show that the eyes are perfectly fine. Any smaller and all you will see is blackness.

Am I missing something here? Those last pics show that the eyes are perfectly fine. Any smaller and all you will see is blackness.

:lecture

From the above photo's, the QS001 looks real good from the neck down (apart from the Bat on the chest and a small few other things), It does look like the boots are a 1 piece. My biggest gripe with this figure is still the likeness, or lack of to be more precise, in the mouth plates. The cowl seems to be shaped ok in some angles, but still a little off. HT really needs to rework the faceplates with this guy, especially due to how much criticism they are getting with the DX12. Why would they clone the DX12 faceplates to 1/4 anyway, that's such a cheap move.

I know I went on a bit of a rant, and forgive me, but I am so pumped to see this figure when it is released. It will be striking in person, I can't wait! :rock

Back