Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the boots do look two piece, at this scale , i think it has a better Finnish than the DX12. so not look so bad. but i wont want two piece boot with the same narrow ankles .they just might get away with it if ankles are right proportion :horror but the boot on DX12:pfft: but given a choice i,ll take one piece boot every time.

Last edited:
That's what people really want IMO :lecture :cuckoo:

000hctfysy2.jpg

That exactly what we want on both this and the dx12

They look like random impersonators as they are right now

I know what you mean, but with PERS system I think it's impossible...and I can't see HT selling a TDKR Batman without DX....:(

I predict this will be an amazing success for HT..even in any "bad" pics I see of it it still looks outstanding to me..

picture.php
picture.php
fit a proper man size neck be nice,the scrawny neck of DX02 DX12 look like Batmans head is fix to a childs neck :lol if HT add a gentle shoulder blade slope will look more human. :D

picture.php
picture.php
fit a proper man size neck be nice,the scrawny neck of DX02 DX12 look like Batmans head is fix to a childs neck :lol if HT add a gentle shoulder blade slope will look more human. :D

are both photoshop? or the one in the right is actually the DX12's neck?? it looks so thin..

Must be an error but my just placed order from 2days ago has changed status to shipping soon :horror

Just Put in my order....kinda sweating this one a little bit....hopefully it looks a tad better in hand, not that it looks too awful or anything. But adjustments need made.

Back