Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest Maglor, I did at one point say that the DX12 neck was too thin. But I'm eating my words now because it looks awesome in Agen's pics. :lecture
I only said it because it was in a comparison photo that was really unfair to the DX12.

I can't wait to see your pictures when yours arrives by the way! Have you heard anything from SS yet? :dunno

HT really needs to do everything in their power to get this right. Overall package can't be beat, but it's the things like headsculpts that make or break a figure. I'm so worried about this figure that I still haven't pre-ordered it. I'm hoping that May comes and I instantaneously click the order button, but I don't know...

Are you being facetious? Don't get me wrong, I'm the number one supporter of this figure; to be honest, it's everything I want in a Batman figure, but when it comes to the cowl/faces/ eyes, it's just lackluster, and I DON'T want that. I think that this figure has so much potential, and I genuinely want to see it blow everything else out of the water, but I just hope that HT wants the same things that I do...

Now many people already got DX12, do you guys think this will be better than DX12?

the cowl head on this is off and looks way too small imo. It's pretty much DX12 but bigger, so will most likely be similar. HT won't change much from the proto so if you like the spec pics i'd say get it.

Now many people already got DX12, do you guys think this will be better than DX12?

I think I am going to go for it,I think that they do a really good job with the dx12,but eventually when enter bay release theirs I am going to sell it.I just dont like the pers system

I've decided on this one over the Enterbay. The costume work on this looks too good to pass up, plus, I really liked DKR. I also like the idea of this suit contrasting with my inevitable 1/4 Keaton.

The head-sculpts weak...but it's not a deal-breaker. Looks alot better than the 1/6. Sonar-vision+grumble mouth = job done!

Long ways to go, but I bet this will look REALLY good once people start getting them in hand and then many will start changing their minds.

I think HT will use this as leverage to beat enterbay in the 1/4 game.
I expect Ht will make major change from the proto, especially the head. if not, I'll stick to enterbay, because so far, they've been doing great job on their 1/4 line

It has been hinted that EB will eventually do a TDK costume ver batman. Personally, I'd rather wait and explore my options.

:yess:
But maybe unfortunately I'll have to buy both. because I love HT base and the EMP gun :slap
I'd better save some money starting from now:monkey1

I think HT will use this as leverage to beat enterbay in the 1/4 game.
I expect Ht will make major change from the proto, especially the head. if not, I'll stick to enterbay, because so far, they've been doing great job on their 1/4 line

I hope so. I really do think that the proto looked the way it did because it was rushed for Ani-Com, but I'm still skeptical. I'm not Pre-ordering anything until I see some in-hand pics. My ultimate hope is that this is up to par with EB's Begins Batman when it hits. If so, I'd like to get an extra HT base and use it to display the EB Bats with the Scarecrow mask, and have the EB and HT on each side of my television, respectively.

Back