Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think HT will use this as leverage to beat enterbay in the 1/4 game.
I expect Ht will make major change from the proto, especially the head. if not, I'll stick to enterbay, because so far, they've been doing great job on their 1/4 line

this makes sense to me, and gave me a ray of hope. :)

144929odfc38czogv5z9pc.jpg

PO'ed this guy.... Cant wait !!!!! My 1/4th team gotta look good EB Bruce Way of the Dragon / HT Endo / EB T800 BD and now add in this guy the 4 will be a nice set ^^!!..... Keeping my fingers crossed for Joker TDK 1/4th as well..... EB's joker failed big time......

PO'ed this guy.... Cant wait !!!!! My 1/4th team gotta look good EB Bruce Way of the Dragon / HT Endo / EB T800 BD and now add in this guy the 4 will be a nice set ^^!!..... Keeping my fingers crossed for Joker TDK 1/4th as well..... EB's joker failed big time......

It's gonna be a while before you see another 1/4 Joker. EB has the license and their attempt was not a fail IMHO. It looks great and has awesome shelf presence.

It's gonna be a while before you see another 1/4 Joker. EB has the license and their attempt was not a fail IMHO. It looks great and has awesome shelf presence.

Maybe i am abit harsh. I think what EB produce is good enough, but still i did not manage to pull the trigger on EB Joker. some photos shows the scuplt is really good, some is just average.:cuckoo:

With EB giving batman a 2 scuplt figure, i think EB should have give us at least another scuplt on joker.

It's sold at quite a reasonable price for some time now. But still the feedback from other collectior is putting me off. same goes to EB batman. Especially when a batman/joker figure is pretty light. :slap

This, its creepy lifelike, but i don't think it comes through in pictures, in-hand though it really is heaths joker. I really do struggle to pick which i like best, my t-800, batman or joker. But for sheer possibility options, i think i'd go for the joker. Get him posed well and he definitely looks better then anything else released imo. He's right next to my bank robber joker and V1 with bank robber head (i used to think it was the best heath joker likeness out there) but it makes them look nothing like him.

Time does that though i guess, like the classic predators predator compared to the original. Just makes it look bad. I would never get rid of any though. It's nice to see the progress these companies have made in capturing likenesses.

I'm one of the biggest TDK/Ledger Joker fans but id never spend money on EB Joker

Then you really are missing out. I'd try see it in-hand if you can, at a store or something? I will say it probably should have had "real" hair at that scale though. Would have made it even better assuming it didn't look like a barbie doll..:rotfl that's what i'd expect if either company make a 1/4 brandon lee crow. Sculpted hair would just look strange that long. And would massively hinder neck movement.

I'm one of the biggest TDK/Ledger Joker fans but id never spend money on EB Joker

sorry for your loss.:nana:

Then you really are missing out. I'd try see it in-hand if you can, at a store or something? I will say it probably should have had "real" hair at that scale though. Would have made it even better assuming it didn't look like a barbie doll..:rotfl that's what i'd expect if either company make a 1/4 brandon lee crow. Sculpted hair would just look strange that long. And would massively hinder neck movement.

:lol

But seriously, thats what I thought when I saw the pics, that I'd change my mind once I saw it in hand.

But after seeing it for the first few times at the shop and a few of my friends who bought it, I have to say its not a very good Ledger likeness. I'd rather save the money and get another DX11. But their Batman on the other hand is amazing.

This, its creepy lifelike, but i don't think it comes through in pictures, in-hand though it really is heaths joker. I really do struggle to pick which i like best, my t-800, batman or joker. But for sheer possibility options, i think i'd go for the joker. Get him posed well and he definitely looks better then anything else released imo. He's right next to my bank robber joker and V1 with bank robber head (i used to think it was the best heath joker likeness out there) but it makes them look nothing like him.

Time does that though i guess, like the classic predators predator compared to the original. Just makes it look bad. I would never get rid of any though. It's nice to see the progress these companies have made in capturing likenesses.

i still want to get me the eb joker someday,...the hot toys dx11 is a total fail to me,..looks nothing like ledger or the joker,...and hot toys still can't get right after 7 attempts at it,...:gah::gah::gah:
,..i just wish the eb joker was done in 1/6 scale

i still want to get me the eb joker someday,...the hot toys dx11 is a total fail to me,..looks nothing like ledger or the joker,...and hot toys still can't get right after 7 attempts at it,...:gah::gah::gah:
,..i just wish the eb joker was done in 1/6 scale

Really? No even the clothes?

The EB likeness is better than HT likeness. The laughing sculpt is the only sculpt HT has done that competes with EB. I have the MRM 4.0 and it kills the DX11 regualr sculpt. With this being said, I still plan on getting two DX11's.

Back