Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The HT Endo's have flatish looking silver look to them, i found the Marcus BD head to have more of a sheen to it.If Hot Toys does their homework on the T-1000 design then, i am sure we will get damage pieces with a foil-like finnish to them.

The HT Endo's have flatish looking silver look to them, i found the Marcus BD head to have more of a sheen to it.If Hot Toys does their homework on the T-1000 design then, i am sure we will get damage pieces with a foil-like finnish to them.

Even if it did, and it doesn't (his endo's almost a metallic black), it would still be minute areas, not major surfaces like the T-1000 would require.

Marcus's head has a shinier, more metallic look than past HT Endo stuff, but it's not quite chrome.

117.jpg

The Endo head is fairly shiny, but the rest was very matte.

1.jpg

Chrome is almost mirror in appareance though.

t1000.jpg

Closest thing would be Wolverine's blades.

Wolverine's claws are actually pretty reflective, seen here in mywii's image, you can see his hand reflecting on them.

P1020120.jpg

Yea, crap! lol. not chrome on Marcus..more like a stainless steel finnish that is a step up from their Endo's finnish.Maybe Hot Toys will go with chromed plastic pieces for the bullet/shotgun damage, would only make sense to do this and even include it as a separate BD shirt.The magnet idea SSC used for the damage was nifty but, having some of the magnets slide around on the chest or cling together at times when futzing was a tad anoying, would rather see HT permanently fix the damage to a extra cop shirt.

Last edited:
I don't know what Wolverine's claws are made of, people are saying real metal but I don't have mine yet to judge, but HT seems to be exploring new things even on that front, so I have faith they could do T-1000 right, will they, who knows.

T-1000 must be done!

You got to have Arnold's nemesis. And the liquid metal makes a fine challenge for HT.

If this was a DX, then there would be no line. But with it being an MMS, then at least one or two more figs can be expected.

T-800 "clean" Arnold - what we have here
T-800 Battle Damaged version (Cyberdyne with the guns we all want)
T-1000 motorcycle version (since we never have gotten that one)

It would be nice to throw in the pants and shoes so you can make all versions, but I'd rather have the split head and hole head as extras. Besides, final version T-1000 in cop shirt and motorcycle pants and boots is the best look.

T-1000 must be done!

You got to have Arnold's nemesis. And the liquid metal makes a fine challenge for HT.

If this was a DX, then there would be no line. But with it being an MMS, then at least one or two more figs can be expected.

T-800 "clean" Arnold - what we have here
T-800 Battle Damaged version (Cyberdyne with the guns we all want)
T-1000 motorcycle version (since we never have gotten that one)[/B]

It would be nice to throw in the pants and shoes so you can make all versions, but I'd rather have the split head and hole head as extras. Besides, final version T-1000 in cop shirt and motorcycle pants and boots is the best look.

Hot Toys will at least have to give this figure chrome aviators to make that look work.

Hot Toys will at least have to give this figure chrome aviators to make that look work.
Can't see why they couldn't use the same stuff they use in real lens's (sp? sss). Hope they don't cheap out. Chrome should resemble a silky mirror finish, not a cheap reflective paint look.

I would actually add too, no skin texturing on that head. His skin looks so soft when he's got those shades on and all, I think in the Biker was the most intimidating and creepy the T-1000 looked in that film, the way the lighting of the locations was and not seeing his eyes.

I would actually add too, no skin texturing on that head. His skin looks so soft when he's got those shades on and all, I think in the Biker was the most intimidating and creepy the T-1000 looked in that film, the way the lighting of the locations was and not seeing his eyes.

I think the Motorcycle Cop look, while visually cool, would suck without a bike. Additionally, let's not forget that he'd need two more arms that attach to him as well, so a quad-armed T-1000 runs into yet another hurdle. How do you do that and again, keep everything seamless? It'd be awesome, but again, stumping.

I think the Motorcycle Cop look, while visually cool, would suck without a bike. Additionally, let's not forget that he'd need two more arms that attach to him as well, so a quad-armed T-1000 runs into yet another hurdle. How do you do that and again, keep everything seamless? It'd be awesome, but again, stumping.

I thought he had only three arms -- if you're talking about the one flying the chopper while he's shooting.

That would be an excellent extra though. Maybe magnetic so you could just "stick it on" him. I smell a Sideshow exclusive possibility.

I thought he had only three arms -- if you're talking about the one flying the chopper while he's shooting.

That would be an excellent extra though. Maybe magnetic so you could just "stick it on" him. I smell a Sideshow exclusive possibility.

Thought it was four? One on the lever, one on the control stick, one holding the A3 and one reloading the magazine.

Thought it was four? One on the lever, one on the control stick, one holding the pistol and one reloading the magazine.

Isn't the lever the control stick?

It's so hard to see that third arm -- took me a long time to even find it once I heard about it. :lol

Pretty sure it was three -- which is odd and stranger -- but maybe four. Hell, did I miss another arm all this time?

The three arm thing is meh, such a small detail that probally not many people caught on to.I would love to see HT include a bloody hand sword with a milk carton on it and that jank off foster dads head kabobed on the end of it, as a exclusive for SSC even. lol

Isn't the lever the control stick?

It's so hard to see that third arm -- took me a long time to even find it once I heard about it. :lol

Pretty sure it was three -- which is odd and stranger -- but maybe four. Hell, did I miss another arm all this time?

It was 4:

600px-T2HelicopterCrane.jpg

During the chase scene, the police helicopter used by the T-1000 is hung by a moving
crane to give it the look like it is flying. This allowed the actor to fire and reload his gun
with two hands while the two spare hands could convince the audience the helicopter
is being flown.
https://www.imfdb.org/index.php?tit...Heckler_.26_Koch_SP89_.28mocked_up_as_MP5K.29

So are there two hands on the stick below? I always thought just one extra.

T2JDSP89mock-4.jpg

T2JDSP89mock-5.jpg

No. There's a lever that controls elevation near the floor of the helicopter, between the pilot and the door. One of the best scenes I've seen for this is in Air America when Gibson's character swings down in the Bell to pick up Downey Jr. from the chase lounge for a dangling ride.

:lol Crying. Running scared. Only the lonely. Let the good times roll. Shy away. Break my mind. I can read between the lines. How do you start over again. I'm hurtin. :lol End of the line. ...and so many others. It all fits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back