Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would buy a John and Sarah (from either film) but I would assume i'm also in the minority. Imagine John and Sarah with HT's level of skill ............. they would be awesome to say the least.

T-1000 or GTFO HT's!

Ah. You did but jest.

Ultimately I know its a fools hope that HT will make youngJC. Maybe NECA.

HT cares nothing about character relevance in the films, or they would have made Barbossa.

That said, I like the idea of a Sarah/John two-pack. I just don't see it happening. The characters just aren't flashy or exotic enough to go to the trouble, nor are they popular enough to have had themselves made into various incarnations over the years.

I mentioned this about two years ago when we got the SS versions, but there's a Dragon or DiD Nazi Boy that looks more or less like John Connor. Needs longer hair but the face is there. And he's on the "boy" body. That would certainly take you 90% there in customizing a young John Connor.

I mentioned this about two years ago when we got the SS versions, but there's a Dragon or DiD Nazi Boy that looks more or less like John Connor. Needs longer hair but the face is there. And he's on the "boy" body. That would certainly take you 90% there in customizing a young John Connor.

:lol I actually remember that post .............. i've been here too long.

:lol I actually remember that post .............. i've been here too long.

:lol

You and me both.

Here's the "boy"...

D-80043-16.jpg

There's actually two or three of these guys, each with its own sculpt. Not sure if this is THE Connor one, but he looks like him. Imagine hair over one eye and an annoying voice.

:D So true. Hey, was it true that they asked Furlong to play Connor in T3 and he turned it down?

I heard that too, after seeing T3, do you think it was necessarily a bad call?

And before anyone jumps on me as a hater, I enjoy watching T3, I own it, watched it just the other day, but I feel it's the weakest of the T films and not going to do anyone favors with their acting careers. What has Claire Danes or Nick Stahl done lately :lol

Here's the other figure, more of a shocked expression, like when John sees the T-800 for the first time... yet still maintains his annoying voice. :)

hitler%20youth%20boy.jpg

That expression would also work well for Maulfan's two-pack with MJ.

:D

:lol

You and me both.

Here's the "boy"...

D-80043-16.jpg

There's actually two or three of these guys, each with its own sculpt. Not sure if this is THE Connor one, but he looks like him. Imagine hair over one eye and an annoying voice.

"That's it, Miles Dyson! She's gonna blow him away! C'mon, Let's go!" OOOOUCH, MY EARs. :lol

Last edited:
More HT Terminators I'm up for... some dioramas similar in size to the Alien and Predator version would also rock.

If HT had ANY balls, they'd make a

T2 Michael Edwards John Connor and

T1 Franco Columbo Terminator with light up eyes and modded 30 Cal Machine Gun. And a German Shepherd. :lol

doublethumbsup.gif

Wow you guys are waaaay off topic lol
Based on the pictures this Arnie really is very minimal compared to all other figures I have bought so far. JC had tons of complex military gear, Marcus had normal and BD head and BD jacket, even two face had the clean face and jacket thrown in. I am actually hoping that they will include at least the BD head besides just the endo arm, some flowers and shotgun :( The shots we have seen are not the typical overview shot but I guess chances are really getting slim now?

Wow you guys are waaaay off topic lol
Based on the pictures this Arnie really is very minimal compared to all other figures I have bought so far. JC had tons of complex military gear, Marcus had normal and BD head and BD jacket, even two face had the clean face and jacket thrown in. I am actually hoping that they will include at least the BD head besides just the endo arm, some flowers and shotgun :( The shots we have seen are not the typical overview shot but I guess chances are really getting slim now?

No, this is just the first offering, which is always minimal compared to the later versions. Wait for BD version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back