Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying because this was a Fan Poll Winner, it COULD BE a One Off Figure and because they keep showing this with the Gray shirt, they MIGHT be including all the Cyberdyne Weaponry and a BD head. And we KNOW they used Cyberdyne Ref figures as you can see in my first post.

There has been no mention of doing a T2 line. Yet.

Last edited:
If they did multiple Connors for T:S, I can't see what would cause them to not want to sell multiple T-800's.

That looks incredible , I want everything from this line. As I looked at that image arnold popped up on tv and said " When can you start ? ".
Its an advert for holidays to Califonia I think. :lol

This is going to be awesome. This has to be the most exciting straight out of the box figure ever for me. :rock

That looks incredible , I want everything from this line. As I looked at that image arnold popped up on tv and said " When can you start ? ".
Its an advert for holidays to Califonia I think. :lol

This is going to be awesome. This has to be the most exciting straight out of the box figure ever for me. :rock

Judging by your sig and avatar I can think of one figure you'd like better. :)

If there's no Sideshow Ex. for this, I think I'll be going with Toys2 for this figure, this is a get quickly figure, but not like 24 hours after launch in HK quick, just Toys2 quick. Though, depending, I'm pondering getting two, so could just get from both places :lol

Aren't SS exclusives on HT product general small items? Like Dutch's headphones or something? Never too exciting. Maybe a black t-shirt, but certainly not an entirely different head sculpt.

ap_20100101014017134.jpg

Now that looks like Arnie. Def a must have.

Sideshow HT exclusives are usually something most can live without, occassionally it's something neat.

I think Iron Man Mark 2 was the best, an extra bust to mount the second head on for added display, you get a mini bust plus a figure, not a bad deal. One of the AVPR Wolf figures came with a chestburster I believe which was cool.

Then there's Dutch's head sets, some different bases for T:S terminators, John's PDA.

For me though, sometimes these things offer me enough value for my photography that it's worth getting so long as the price isn't nuts. I spent the extra $5 on John Connor for the PDA because I will use it for some photos, I've used Dutch's headset for photos of him and John Connor.

The terminator bases I probably wouldn't have cared about, I didn't need the clean, non-LED bio for the Predator, and I can't remember what the Ex. was on Predator 2, I think a BD mask, which I didn't care for because it wasn't in the film.

Aren't SS exclusives on HT product general small items? Like Dutch's headphones or something? Never too exciting. Maybe a black t-shirt, but certainly not an entirely different head sculpt.

The SSC HT Ex for BD IM 3 is a Crushed Helmet. ;)

The HT Godfather SS Ex had that terrible hat. Sometimes hunting after the EX isn't worth it, unless you care about resell value and all that.

Judging by your sig and avatar I can think of one figure you'd like better. :)

But I already have that figure... a custom anyway. :naughty:D
Still not finished though... if hot toys got the Leon license I would scream. :monkey2:monkey5

Ok , I'll shut up now. :D

This figure is going to be awesome. :rock I know people have mentioned Sarah , John , Arnold and the T-1000 but what I'm really hoping for is an upgraded T-800 endo aswell with a better paint job , dual rifles and any other upgrades possible. I'm sure if this figure sells well ( which its very likely to ) we will see one. :rock

man, that new hair sculpt is somethin, aint it?

I bet that's yulli's sculpt.

Shes always in charge of major projects like batman, joker etc.

The HT Godfather SS Ex had that terrible hat. Sometimes hunting after the EX isn't worth it, unless you care about resell value and all that.

Unless it's an exclusive newly sculpted IM Crushed helmet. HT/SSC seem to be doing more of this and charging an extra $5 for the Ex.:D

Shes always in charge of major projects like batman, joker etc.

I think you're likely to be right. They'd need their best to get by the criticism of Terminator fans, and as she sculpted Dutch, she already has a good handle on his features.

Seeing as she's Hot Toys head of the art department, you might say she's always in charge of their less than satisfactory projects as well. :lol

I like all the EX I would have Been eligible for so far :D but did not get since I am not in HK nor US :(. But for me the JC PDA/Computer and the IM BD crushed helmet are both unreal :D.
As for Arnie we may get some new demand from the political market. Wonder if it will show up on CNN or something, dressed up as the Governour of Califonia. I will certainly send an email to Conan O Brian to see him have fun with a realistic figure like this. Maybe then next get him pointed to RDJ figure from Tony Stark.

I'm thinking it's her work simply because she got Arnie right for Dutch, so she's already quite familiar with his portrait and did it well, if I were HT I'd pass her the ball, she was the Ledger Joker go-to, and after v1, rightly so, she took over Stallone portraits when she joined the team for Rambo and Rocky and did a great job on those. If someone's proven success with a particular portrait, I say let them keep doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back