Hot-Toys Terminator customs Part 2.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thiago_avelino

Freakalicious
Reaction score
The first Terminator Glasses ( Gargoyles );

Who have the First Terminator of Hot-toys will be happy. Only because the Jacket and the Glasses, to put in the second Hot-toys first Terminator figure, and reproduce the Assault in the Police Station. So, who don´t have one of this, try to make you own glasses.
I used a coca-cola plastic bottle to do the glasses lens and wire to do the temple. I need to tell you, it´s a hard work. The temple must to fix correctly in the Terminator head.

dsc01150t.jpg

dsc01151vs.jpg

dsc01147x.jpg

dsc01152a.jpg

dsc01154hs.jpg

The Terminator eye surgery:

This, I think, it´s the most hard thing to do in a figure.
First you need to remove the blood painting use a swab with thinner. Put few thinner drops in the swab, DON´T put too much thinner, just little drops. And do smooth moves, after, you will see, is possible to remove this blood painting without damaging your figure.
Now you need to do a hole in the eye place. To do the hole I used a pyrography machine, with thin edge. After, put the LED in the hole and fill the hole with Biscuit Mass ( here in Brazil, whe call modeling clay - Biscuit mass)...After fill the empty space, you must modeling the endoeskeleton eye form. Waiting a few hours the clay will be hard.
Now you must to join a power cord in the LED:

dsc01146kc.jpg

Look the order to connect a switch On/Off in the LED and a 3V battery:

dsc01133bm.jpg

You can see that is 2 power cords, one is for Positive pole and another to negative pole.

dsc01140b.jpg

The Battery (3V) and LEDs:

dsc01169k.jpg

The final:

dsc01155ds.jpg

I would to thanks to all of you again. Soon I will put more customs here. I hope you enjoy this. All the questions are welcome. Again, sorry for my English, I´m still learn.
Here the another links:

Terminator Eye Surgery : https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3824902#post3824902
Terminator Custom Part 1 : https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3831393#post3831393
Thanks.

Back