Hot Toys 1992 Batman Returns 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like it's sculpt (closed grin) with his regular face paint and rolling eyes.

Yeah it's definitely the mime makeup that I'm waffling on with that version.

This is one of the rare cases where I actually like the deluxe diorama base. Reminds me of Mafex Hush Batman that came with a diorama base.

For some reason, I have a difficult time wanting to preorder this.

I think I’m coming around to just having Returns instead of needing both versions of his suits.
The 1.0 looks great here.

IMG_4621.jpeg

IMG_4620.jpeg

Last edited:
I think I’m coming around to just having Returns instead of needing both versions of his suits.
The 1.0 looks great here.

View attachment 728098

View attachment 728097

Let's just be brutally honest here. No 2.0 of EITHER Keaton Bats is topping the 1.0's

If we can accept that and appreciate what's being offered, more power to us, I say.

If not. That's unfortunate but understandable.

That's it. The end.

Edit: Don't mean to come off like a dick. One too many drinks tonight...

Last edited:
Well the faceplates, cowl, accessories,
gloved hands, suit and boots are all the same as 1.0,
at least as I type this.

New reuse ‘89 cape, SERS, gauntlets,
body, proportions, belt, paint apps,
Dio base, Keaton sculpt, wing cape.

I think there’s enough here to warrant the upgrade while ultimately keeping true to its original course. Much needed as the ‘89 counterparts diversion was too jarring.

Plus the two pack was selling for good amounts
I didn’t want to pay on the aftermarket.
Don’t screw this up.

I wonder how much Yi Xie charges for commission work, can’t be too much considering they’re freelance offering work for both companies and small private runs.

Back