Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

I saw this at BBICN threads...
Looks like another company is putting together their own version

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=172706&extra=page%3D1

1238338x7oe6hzisdee2os.jpg
124114zlo3tqpevt4355po.jpg

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

INSPECTOR G!

Yea saw that on Cotswold's FB page. Looks like Iminime's sculpt and glasses. Would be a good set to get and put HT sculpt on IMO

Is there any price out for this guy? Looks terrible ...

Last edited:

Is there any price out for this guy? Looks terrible ...

Ok it is not Hottoys or like Iminime, but not so bad.....specially the clothes seem to be movie accurate.

Ok it is not Hottoys or like Iminime, but not so bad.....specially the clothes seem to be movie accurate.

Looks almost exactly like Iminime's sculpt to me. Probably not the same paint apps but sculpt looks the same and possibly the glasses as well

Looks almost exactly like Iminime's sculpt to me. Probably not the same paint apps but sculpt looks the same and possibly the glasses as well

Agreed:lecture.
The clothes don't look that bad, but the sculpt looks almost like a recast of the Iminime sculpt with different paint apps.
I don't know, but if these guys are asking for over $250 then I will be shocked if people buy it, even if it is just for the clothes.
Again, sorry to the people who like it, but I think it is a little unfair to Iminme.
And, there was a link posted in the custom section, of a picture of the Iminime Gordon taken directly from IntoTheVoid's collection.

That inspector g figure looks ok. I'm sure with a repaint it would look awesome.

I do like that it has the TDKR look

The outfit looks decent enough and is pretty close to what he wore in TDKR. I'd buy it if the price was right.

The damn shoulder patch on my Lt. Gordon keeps coming off. :mad:

So I finally opened up my Jim Gordon today and his pair of glasses (Reading Glasses) are broken in half out of the box. I was able to glue them together since they were broken straight down the center between both lenses, but I can see the small ugly crack where the seam is and a slight whitening of the plastic where the break happened. I emailed Sideshow to see if they have any exchanges for this particular pair of glasses but I'm not holding my breath. It's funny, I've been very lucky so far with their premium format statues which are much more fragile, but apparently all the the great packaging in the world couldn't save this pair of glasses.

So I finally opened up my Jim Gordon today and his pair of glasses (Reading Glasses) are broken in half out of the box. I was able to glue them together since they were broken straight down the center between both lenses, but I can see the small ugly crack where the seam is and a slight whitening of the plastic where the break happened. I emailed Sideshow to see if they have any exchanges for this particular pair of glasses but I'm not holding my breath. It's funny, I've been very lucky so far with their premium format statues which are much more fragile, but apparently all the the great packaging in the world couldn't save this pair of glasses.

Good to hear you got him, bad to hear about the glasses.
But yeah, there is not a lot Sideshow can do due to the fact that there is a lot of people hoping that there waitlist will convert over. This figure is hot property and sideshow will not be getting him back in stock.
but if it bothers you that much, I don't think the price for a new pair on ebay would be that high, you could always looks in to that.:lecture
Anyway, best of luck in whatever happens.

Can I just ask, did you get yours from a Sideshow waitlist? Or did you have him a while and just open him the other day?
thanks.:hi5:

Good to hear you got him, bad to hear about the glasses.
But yeah, there is not a lot Sideshow can do due to the fact that there is a lot of people hoping that there waitlist will convert over. This figure is hot property and sideshow will not be getting him back in stock.
but if it bothers you that much, I don't think the price for a new pair on ebay would be that high, you could always looks in to that.:lecture
Anyway, best of luck in whatever happens.

Can I just ask, did you get yours from a Sideshow waitlist? Or did you have him a while and just open him the other day?
thanks.:hi5:

Yeah, I figure the same thing considering how hard it is to get him through normal channels.

I did have him on a waitlist that just recently converted. I think I got him in this past Tuesday but I didn't have time to actually get to opening him till this weekend.

Sideshow gives credits for damaged items that they cannot replace, so be sure to send them pics of the damage.

Came this morning. For some reason sideshow filled out the packing on it :D. dint ask or pay for it

Nope was on it like a car bonnet as soon as he went up. Had to flex pay explains the delay.

Back