Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe you place it under the cape, makes it look like it's riding in the wind...rather than giving you a new cape.

can anyone who has the bat pod or knows already give me the demensions in inches of it, just the length and width, looking to see if I can build a custom case before I decide to order it or not

gonna get one, wanna know how the cape is gonna be blowing in the wind this time tho. No cape with wires in that box as far as i can see

With all these Bat vehicles coming out, its going to be hard to find a place to display all of them together. :/

True. I initially never bothered to order them as my room's very small. Then I start thinking that space problems are easier to resolve than a lifetime of regret for not getting these while I could :lol

Now I have the Tumbler, Batpod, and 1989 car on PO. If the 66 gets launched and I can afford it, I might have to start thinking about making a sturdy shelf under my bed :lol

I'm not really sure about this one. I think it only looks nice if bats is on it. I only have one bat though, and I want him standing. Also heard that it's not good posing him long term on the bike. Any thoughts?

I'm not really sure about this one. I think it only looks nice if bats is on it. I only have one bat though, and I want him standing. Also heard that it's not good posing him long term on the bike. Any thoughts?

I've had the HT Batman (non Dx) sitting posed on my batpod for the longest time, nothing wrong so far. *Knock on Wood*

Personally, I was also uncertain about it, that I didn't care about missing the PO season for it. Then I saw it in person and I was like, "whoa". Awesome replica, IMO. Good thing a local shop added more on PO, so I rushed and got one. :yess:

I thought, it goes for the same price as the DX 12, so why not?

And I plan to have my DX 12 posing next to it, standing, with his EMP gun. The pod has a striking presence to me, without having your Batman figure actually riding it. :exactly:

Back