Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not really sure about this one. I think it only looks nice if bats is on it. I only have one bat though, and I want him standing. Also heard that it's not good posing him long term on the bike. Any thoughts?

casebatpodh1.jpg

batpod1.jpg

I like to say both look good in their own way

The Batpod is cooler than that hunk of junk.

and again ... see above ;)

don't deprive yourself of either if you have the means and the space .... I did not sell either even when both went skyhigh in second hand market value....

Hunk of junk? The Tumbler... It is so cool (well, unless the 89 Batmobile turns up) and the BatPod is well, kind of empty and open...

Quick question for any UK members with any exp with these stores, which is the better one to P/o the Bat-pod from, Collectible Kitbash or Modelzone?

I missed the PO and can't find any in my local store. Anyone willing to help ship it to Asia?

Quick question for any UK members with any exp with these stores, which is the better one to P/o the Bat-pod from, Collectible Kitbash or Modelzone?

I'd say collectable kit bash, it's a 100% collectors site where model zone is more like a play.com or something. I don't know but for me that counts. And I've bought many items from ck and it's always fast and packaged well.

Thanks for the replies guys, I'm still waiting on the shipping costs to aussie to decide. Already got tumbler and DX12, and promised the wife i'm done with figures for this year LOL.

I am with leafster here. Anyone willing to help ship it to Asia? I missed the PO on local stores. Thanks.

I'd say collectable kit bash, it's a 100% collectors site where model zone is more like a play.com or something. I don't know but for me that counts. And I've bought many items from ck and it's always fast and packaged well.

Cool, sounds like good advice to me, will put my order in later when i p/o the Batman cowl blu-ray from amazon :)

Anyone got any high res spec pics for the batpod?

casebatpodh1.jpg

batpod1.jpg

I like to say both look good in their own way

and again ... see above ;)

don't deprive yourself of either if you have the means and the space .... I did not sell either even when both went skyhigh in second hand market value....

I have the tumbler and it is far from a hunk of JUNK. The batpod is going right next to it with my dx12 and it will be AWESOME....:horror

I have the tumbler and it is far from a hunk of JUNK. The batpod is going right next to it with my dx12 and it will be AWESOME....:horror

Agreed! Just got my Tumbler yesterday and it's faaar from Junk. What's great about it is really it could be a stand alone piece and still be epic. I love the Batpod to but I know that either Selina or Batman will need to be with it to give it more presence.

On a different note, does anyone know when these will start shipping? With this and DX12 coming out so soon I'm wondering what the gap will be between these 2. Couple weeks maybe? I ordered both from BBTS and it's hard telling with them when they will actually get these and the DX12 but figured the Vet's on here may be able to venture a guess.

Agreed! Just got my Tumbler yesterday and it's faaar from Junk. What's great about it is really it could be a stand alone piece and still be epic. I love the Batpod to but I know that either Selina or Batman will need to be with it to give it more presence.

On a different note, does anyone know when these will start shipping? With this and DX12 coming out so soon I'm wondering what the gap will be between these 2. Couple weeks maybe? I ordered both from BBTS and it's hard telling with them when they will actually get these and the DX12 but figured the Vet's on here may be able to venture a guess.

SS shipping within 30 days (my guess early Nov......AE and BBTS might be 1-2 weeks behind..hard to say depending on how many were shipped in first shipment. So maybe mid-late November for all of us

SS shipping within 30 days (my guess early Nov......AE and BBTS might be 1-2 weeks behind..hard to say depending on how many were shipped in first shipment. So maybe mid-late November for all of us

Thanks man. As long as they give me some room to breath in between the 2 I'm all right lol

I'd assume that's the holder that the wires come on. Looks like the wires would sit in the grooves of that bit of plastic while in the box. Could be wrong though of course.

Back