1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, Wor-Gar will be happy. They made the pants darker.

No second shirt though. Gonna turn it around.

Damn. Do I buy a second full figure or just the needed parts to make a second? OMG's pictures look fantastic and like the DX13 I want both head sculpts used and displayed.

Damn. Do I buy a second full figure or just the needed parts to make a second? OMG's pictures look fantastic and like the DX13 I want both head sculpts used and displayed.

Wait and see what they go for parted out.

If it's like the DX 13 and it's cheaper to just build up a figure and you just pop on the second head, I'll personally be doing that. If building it ends up being more, buy another full figure and sell what you don't want.

WTF?!?!?!?!
:panic:

I totally not expected this way, WAY after christmas.
No Murphy, but him?

Eisselmann pointed that maybe the die cast details on him might be too detailed?
Could that be the reason for postponement?!

Looks good enough to me:

T1T800BD111_zpscfb90145.jpg
T1T800BD127_zps18cf09b2.jpg
T1T800BD120_zpsc6c4afd8.jpg
T1T800BD117_zps786f2f54.jpg
T1T800BD163_zps55c93158.jpg
T1T800BD167_zps52ba39e3.jpg

These are my favorite shots of it,

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I think it turned out well. Some shots it looks like the gargoyles could be pushed up more and maybe have a thicker neck, but other than that, I'm impressed. I've been waiting for this guy for a long time, now I can finally pair him up with the Tech Noir.

looks good, but something seems a little off with the head-sculpt. Not really sure what it is...

I think the lower half of the face needs to be a little longer, with a more pronounced muzzle.

T800_PoliceStation.jpg

It might sound like I'm nitpicking, but I only see Arnold in a small handful of shots. In others, he looks almost like a child (much like the T2 Cyberdyne T-800).

I think the lower half of the face needs to be a little longer, with a more pronounced muzzle.

T800_PoliceStation.jpg

It might sound like I'm nitpicking, but I only see Arnold in a small handful of shots. In others, he looks almost like a child (much like the T2 Cyberdyne T-800).

No, your assessment is accurate. It looks like him from only a few select angles. From the most important angle, the straight-on shot, no f-in way.

A miss by Yulli.

Back