1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a fan of this at all. Head shape is all wrong and the glasses are oversized. Will I still pick it up? Probably.

**** - it's already out. :gah:

Yeah, the likeness isn't 100% is it.. ah well, I still love this set, regardless.

I just need to scrape together some funds now - I was planning for December. :lol :thud:

I'm glad this is out early. We need something to space these ironman releases apart. Hopefully robocop is next.

Also,

I'm wondering if we will get a 1/6 endoskeleton announcement soon. Hot toys has been announcing the next terminator figure immediately following the current terminator figure release. First dx10, followed immediately by the DX13, then before we could open the DX13 boom mms 238 announced.

Idk I just have this feeling 1/6 endo... Soon.

I'm glad this is out early. We need something to space these ironman releases apart. Hopefully robocop is next.

Also,

I'm wondering if we will get a 1/6 endoskeleton announcement soon. Hot toys has been announcing the next terminator figure immediately following the current terminator figure release. First dx10, followed immediately by the DX13, then before we could open the DX13 boom mms 238 announced.

Idk I just have this feeling 1/6 endo... Soon.

:clap Bring on Robo!

:clap Bring on Endo! Diecast anyone?

Just speculating of course but I really think we will at least see a 1/6 endo 2.0 before the year is out

image.jpg

This is one of only 3 or 4 HT releases that I really want and was always going to be a release day purchase. My Terminator knowledge isn't very good so I won't be able to scrutinise him in depth, all I know is that he looks f'n great and that's good enough for me ;) :lol

Cool that its out already.
now its really weird, body look small or head too big and does gloves are they not suposed to have flesh parts on them?
Im getting some parts for my custom ps (wich looks superior in my opinion) and probably buy two.

Wow, just wow....
Amazing figure...
This blew me away to be honest.
I think this turned out perfect. Really love that box as well haha

When do you guys think this gets pushed up to?

Not liking this one bit. Still believe HT should've done the 1/4 instead.

Anyway, I have no other option but to wait, as I used points on this guy.

Actually just checked sideshow. Ships in October now.
So funny too since we didn't see this guy at all at any of the summer conventions.

Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale...

I don't know why HT screw up SO many HSs in the last few months.

I mean, not EVERY HS is affected, but how can you fail just as they did with this release when they already had something that goor as the DX13?!

I REALLY pray they don't **** up Murphy.

Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale...

I don't know why HT screw up SO many HSs in the last few months.

I mean, not EVERY HS is affected, but how can you fail just as they did with this release when they already had something that goor as the DX13?!

I REALLY pray they don't **** up Murphy.

Difference is Murphy is pretty spectacular at the proto stage, whereas I thought this was pretty ordinary from the start (and nothing has happened to change that opinion).

Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale...

Difference is Murphy is pretty spectacular at the proto stage, whereas I thought this was pretty ordinary from the start (and nothing has happened to change that opinion).

Ah cmon they improved it a little though, the endo eye is a little smaller and the bd head looks really good.

I'm not nearly as happy about this being released now as I should be. Have money saved but I wasn't planning to use that on toys. I was intending to create a separate saving fund for this. Now it and Robocop are coming out at the same time? FS.

That said, already ordered my 2 from Timcent :slap Credit card debt here we come again unless I actually use that money that I'd saved.

I'm not nearly as happy about this being released now as I should be. Have money saved but I wasn't planning to use that on toys. I was intending to create a separate saving fund for this. Now it and Robocop are coming out at the same time? FS.

That said, already ordered my 2 from Timcent :slap Credit card debt here we come again unless I actually use that money that I'd saved.

Not stalking you threadwise, but my thoughts exactly.
Hopefully Murphy does still take his time and there´s a month in between.
It sure would help...

What are your thoughts on the sculpt, yay or nay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back