1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. All the heads are off. There's no consistency between the 5 Terminator's whatsoever. Different shaped heads, different sizes/heights, peculiar changes in clothing, it's off the wall.

I guess that's why I'm not too peeved about this. It's what I've come to expect. It beats all the kitbashes that were done too, even if it's mildly better. No blood dripping eye or hand-me-down clothes here.

Agreed. All the heads are off. There's no consistency between the 5 Terminator's whatsoever. Different shaped heads, different sizes/heights, peculiar changes in clothing, it's off the wall.

I guess that's why I'm not too peeved about this. It's what I've come to expect. It beats all the kitbashes that were done too, even if it's mildly better. No blood dripping eye or hand-me-down clothes here.

Yeah that's why I'm finished with actively hoping for 2.0 versions of anything. What's the point. They'll fix one thing and **** up something else in it's stead.

HT should have done the face from Difabio's sig. If only it turned out looking like that then it would have been a home run.

Last edited:
Yesterday, dont know why, I decided to put the blu ray on tv, the police shotout scene and checked the movie against the proto photos and it looked the same. Now that I see new pictures dont know why but I dont like it that much, something is off, maybe the hair, the skin that looks too perfect and young, the chin? I will definitely buy it since its my favourite look of Arnold in his film career but not as excited as before.

Am I mistaken or someone said that the shirt has holes both in the front and the back???

Am I mistaken or someone said that the shirt has holes both in the front and the back???

Damn, that's possible given the holes in the back of the jacket. Please let it just be the front. I was gonna get a vest for my eye-surgery bash and reverse it (assuming that is even possible).

Yes, these HT Terminators always have something or another wrong with them but for the PS shoot out it's either this, a custom, or going with NECA. This one wins. I would love to see a 1/4 version come along and top this though...

It's hit ebay. I asked a seller if he'd kindly include pics of the shirts back in his parted out shirt auction. We'll see.

Man, armory, Terminator and possibly Robocop back to back to back. I haven't bought a Hot Toys figure in awhile, now I'm gonna get raped. When it rains, it pours.

I think figure looks great but I am feeling more “you don’t need this, your have three terminators already” than “I know I have three Terminators and I don’t care I WANT this!!!”.

For anyone who missed the others my advice to you is don’t hesitate and make this purchase!!!

I’m feeling more desire for BD Robocop and Alien Ripley.

It's hit ebay. I asked a seller if he'd kindly include pics of the shirts back in his parted out shirt auction. We'll see.

That'll be another sour point if there's holes in the back of the vest aswell. With the exception of the teargas launcher they thought of everything for T2 across 3 figures. And yet for T1 they will have completely overlooked the eye-surgery scene - no bandaged arm and hand, no clean vest.

Well i think we are screwed look at the size of these bullet holes in the jacket.
And they clearly over did it.
The shirt seems to have no holes but there is blood...
That sucks :(
image.jpg

I was just kidding, not 100% happy but no way I'm passing. At work ATM, will give my full thoughts on this release later today;)

Damn I was going to say. :lol I'm heading out to work right now so I can't wait to hear your thoughts on this. I've been examining all photos and so far it's not as amazing as the DX13 but it's amazing in it's own way. It's a pretty sold release with a bunch of awesome display options. I really will not have my final thoughts on this until I receive him in hands.

Well i think we are screwed look at the size of these bullet holes in the jacket.
And they clearly over did it.
The shirt seems to have no holes but there is blood...
That sucks :(

Yyyyep. Looks like me eye-surgery bash is stuck with either an inaccurate and crudely tailored MMS02 vest or an accurate vest with premature battle-damage. FS.

They should have go dx accessories wise.
But we would have suffered the pers.
Damn it was so close to be perfect.
Police station was the grail not bd, they should have left it clean leaving the possibility to customize.
Not the other way around.

Well my custom with its commando hs, glasses, saturday toys jacket, and platoon pant looks better than this.
The weapons and gloves Will be Nice addition tho.

So did they missed the flesh on the glove or not?

Back