1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just can't believe they'd do that. Sure, have the holes in the back of the leather jacket, but blood all over the shirt? Maaaan. :lol

Well whatever. Now that a clean Police Shootout is out of the question atleast I won't have any temptation to get more than two. Part outs will be super cheap I bet, so I'll be buying a full set and then building up a tanker damage. Damaged and damaged-er. Woulda been nice to do a classic "I'll be back" clean look or make up those promotional pic set ups. Whatever.

I just can't believe they'd do that. Sure, have the holes in the back of the leather jacket, but blood all over the shirt? Maaaan. :lol

Well whatever. Now that a clean Police Shootout is out of the question atleast I won't have any temptation to get more than two. Part outs will be super cheap I bet, so I'll be buying a full set and then building up a tanker damage. Damaged and damaged-er. Woulda been nice to do a classic "I'll be back" clean look or make up those promotional pic set ups. Whatever.

Most won't care but that's an added downer on this whole release for me. May have saved me money though. I guess I won't bother buying an extra vest for my eye surgery bash.

I'm hoping that the heads are compatible with the TTM 20 or MMS body so that hopefully any parts-purchasing I do won't involve expensive bodies.

Bummer. Hopefully there will be a way to remove the red paint without affecting the pattern underneath. My guess is the red was added after the fact, while the original fabric had the pattern, so it may be possible with the use of some alcohol.

I know I could not sculpt and paint one that would look as good as this, is there someone here than do that for us? There seems to be so many people that sound talented about what it needs to be perfect, why aren't we making this ourselves?
If no one can step up, I will just buy this and enjoy it.

Would love to see BBKill take this on. His Total Recall Arnold was spot on.
I'm sure it would have to be a group buy type thing to even make it feasible, collect thousands of $ and have 100% I'm put the entire process. Major undertaking I'm sure.

Done trolling for now, that said, it is great that we get this release and I will buy, but it is a bit off and I can't quite put my finger on it

Back