1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any of you guys order from loonten toys on ebay? usually get my figures from timcent but I think he's sold out now at the min.

not sure if it was talked about, but I wasn't aware that it came with the forearm opened up. I know its a hit or miss figure for most but its going to be my second collectible so im exciting to get it. I personally think it looks good. Screen Shot 2014-09-08 at 3.15.37 PM.jpg

Still for the price I'm happy with it...the HS isn't a knockout like DX13 but good enough...yes it could be better.
I will be happy we have this version at all. HT must think we will be.

So can you flip the shirt around to remove the blood wound??? I really like this scene probably the best scene of all terminator films. This would be my 1st terminator

So can you flip the shirt around to remove the blood wound??? I really like this scene probably the best scene of all terminator films. This would be my 1st terminator

Nope, there's blood stains all on the back.

I know it was mentioned that this may likely be the last 1/6 T800 "Arnold" figure we see from HT...However, I still have hopes they may do a Commando figure...I wonder, though, with HT record of capturing Arnold's likeness, how many people would really expect to see a good Commando figure from HT...Likeness wise anyway...Assuming HT even did one....

Matt

I know it was mentioned that this may likely be the last 1/6 T800 "Arnold" figure we see from HT...However, I still have hopes they may do a Commando figure...I wonder, though, with HT record of capturing Arnold's likeness, how many people would really expect to see a good Commando figure from HT...Likeness wise anyway...Assuming HT even did one....

Matt

NOPE!!! Too busy making/developing IM, Batman, AoU and Star Wars figures!

I think this looks amazing. The best head sculpt aside from dx13 IMHO.
It really isn't bad, and I know it isn't perfect and it seems very difficult to really nail down Arnold's likeness...
But I think this absolutely looks like him from the movies.
I'm posing him with glasses on anyways
But amazing piece...wow this is early

Ok so here's my take on this release

Pros
Finally a Police shoot out:yess:
alt head
great outfit
great accessories
great base

Cons
too short
too small of a body
heads to big
No extra outfit pieces to create fully BD or clean look(I'll be back look)

Likeness is ok, not great and not bad

I would say the technoir is better in every way, also that the dx13 blows this away which is a shame, not to say the figure is bad, its actually pretty good and the best version of the police shoot out available. The problem is there is no wow factor here, its everything we wanted but just not as I imagined it to be, that may just come down to my expectations, set high by the dx13. I still want this and will get 2 for sure, but cons really annoy me, that bobble head on a body developed to showcase the t2 size of Arnold makes for a less than intimidating look, he was huge in T1, technoir captured that, this does not.

You pretty much nailed how I view this release based upon the final product photos that have surfaced. The body alone is a HUGE let down.

what an ugly fail after DX13.
and of course orange goo all over endo eye and cheek :D

You'll find you're in similarly minded company on this one.
no.
i said it from the beginning, others changed their minds lately, though nothing was reworked on a figure.
so no, their company is not mine.

Back