1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P. ever the rebel, ever the hipster.

He hated the MMS 238 before it was cool.

tumblr_lj5z569inw1qifnsmo1_400.png

I´m just up and already looking for good pics on how done he looks after having been run over by the truck.
Nothing to find, then the leg shot I posted and a bad video of the vhs on youtube.

I guess customed, to look more ****** up, the full BD will look ace!

Looks like HT's shrinking figures on us to squeeze out more profit. Elder 2.0, now this, Iron Man Mark 3 diecast.

At this rate, Marty McFly's gonna be the size of Rocket.

Well despite what everyone else thinks I don't hold the dx13 in such a high regard like its the most perfect Arnold/terminator figure.
This pleases me more than enough and I don't have a T1 Arnold so this will look great next to the dx10 I have.

Well despite what everyone else thinks I don't hold the dx13 in such a high regard like its the most perfect Arnold/terminator figure.
This pleases me more than enough and I don't have a T1 Arnold so this will look great next to the dx10 I have.

It's clearly not as good as either DX13 or Tech Noir. This can be tossed in with MMS117 and DX10. It might be the worst of the Ah-nuld Terminators.

Alright, which of those five is the worst? And, if you read carefully, I qualified my statement with, "might be." Please use your strawmen on somebody else.

I would say the worst would be the 117 but that would be just my opinion. In no way is this the worst though.
Its unfair to compare it to the dx13 though as that's T2 Arnold which has a different look and features than Arnold had in T1.
I don think its perfect but its probably the best for right now for this particular look of the T1 Arnold.
Sorry if I was seen as rude yankee :duff

I would say the worst would be the 117 but that would be just my opinion. In no way is this the worst though.
Its unfair to compare it to the dx13 though as that's T2 Arnold which has a different look and features than Arnold had in T1.
I don think its perfect but its probably the best for right now for this particular look of the T1 Arnold.
Sorry if I was seen as rude yankee :duff

It's alright, man. :duff

It seems like nobody, no matter the company, can do justice to the Police Shootout Terminator. It's only one of the most iconic scenes from one of the most iconic movies of the decade.

The DX13 was one of the strongest releases in HT's history. And to follow it up with this, a subpar sculpt, by Yulli no less, is a letdown. It looks like Arnold from a couple of different angles. But it should have looked like Arnold from just about every angle.

But turn the head to its left. Yikes, the proportions are all off. Either there's too much space at the edges of his sunglasses or his head is too wide.

Nobody, not NECA, not Hot Toys, knows how to properly replicate the sunglasses and its positioning relative to his nose and the rest of his face.

arniebad.jpg
arniegood.jpg

Sculpting Arnold is def hard alright, still this will have to do, im honestly more concerned with his height more than anything.
Hope he doesn't look too short on the shelf next to the dx10.

Sculpting Arnold is def hard alright, still this will have to do, im honestly more concerned with his height more than anything.
Hope he doesn't look too short on the shelf next to the dx10.

How tall is it? Sideshow has it listed at 12.6 inches tall, unless HT changed it. DX10 is listed at 12.5 inches tall.

Yup, no reason for that ether, plain and simple lazy rush job. Hopefully the US batch will be revised.

It really grinds my gears they were careless with this release, its not all bad but man it could and should of have been so much better:mad:

Back