1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap, my two from Timcent have arrived in Ireland already. Can't believe that! If I don't see a 'Sent to Customs' notification I should have these tomorrow. I thought I'd be lucky to have them this week at all.

Holy crap, my two from Timcent have arrived in Ireland already. Can't believe that! If I don't see a 'Sent to Customs' notification I should have these tomorrow. I thought I'd be lucky to have them this week at all.

Congrats a-dev! Definitely when they both arrive post some pics along with your thoughts on them in hand.

Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale...

Keen to hear your thoughts on the figure mate. Must say I'm undecided at the mo from the pics I've seen. Had planned to snap him up as soon as he came out in Hong Kong, but I've not pulled the trigger yet.

Just pulled the trigger on this [emoji41]

I'm 100% convinced with this figure it looks f'in awesome .

Look who was waiting for me when I got home from work today.

DSCF2744_zps90ea8cc4.jpg

Timcent, I thank you, what a great service, less then a week to get these bad boys :clap.
Not opened them up yet, will do latter tonight.:panic:

Thanks Jason .....pumped !!!

Congrats shells ... How come 2 tho buddy ?

DSCF2744_zps90ea8cc4.jpg

Timcent, I thank you, what a great service, less then a week to get these bad boys :clap.
Congrats! :clap Open that bad boy up ASAP:lecture Timcent one of the best overseas sellers!

Hey Jason let's keep this party going put some more pics up of the man your photography is outstanding .

Well not to be a downer but you guys are paying an extra or 70-90 bucks just for the privilege of getting it a few weeks before most other HK dealers.

Timescent is great for that but you are paying for it.

DSCF2744_zps90ea8cc4.jpg

There is something amazingly and psychotically gratifying about receiving two of the same unopened desirable collectables on the same day.
It's magical almost.

I need some therapy, perhaps.

Back